Rate Dr. John A. Weidner

Dr. John A. Weidner's Ratings

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

I am impressed. I requested handwritten script from MA a few times times. Apparently she overlooked script already prepared. When the doctor learned of this, he personally saw to it that I had script for my prescription in hand on a Friday evening, before the long weekend.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. John Weidner takes time to talk to me, very knowledgeable....BUT I have to pick up hand-written script, cannot be called in to pharmacy. Not first time, calls not being returned for request for much needed meds, which I cannot stop, cold turkey. I feel like I am being ignored, talked to MA 3 times this week, once to receptionist regarding med. It is Friday and still no response with promised return call to me. I may like Dr. Weidner but as far as staff goes, they are not helpful and don't do their job.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

I am not currently a patient of Dr. Weidner however my brother is and I have taken him to the Dr. many times the last 7 or 8 mo. Is Dr. on time all the time. Not usually but that is because he takes his time with each patient he does not run through people like most Dr. do. Most give u 5 or 10 min he gives you however much time it takes.The concern he has shown my brother is impressive. I will be changing Dr.in the very near future.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. John (Jack) Weidner is a fantastic human being AND an excellent Doctor. The reason the single-star reviewer cannot "get through" may be due to the fact that Dr. Weidner is in Golden Valley, AZ 4 days per week. His current staff in Golden Valley consists of a Receptionist and a Nurse Practitioner. The Receptionist is competent, has answered the phone and returned phone calls. The Nurse Practitioner really knows her stuff. This Doctor & his staff are hard working and anyone who rates him poorly hasn't done the math. Dr. Weidner is a quiet person who LISTENS. He is knowledgeable. He devotes generous time to each patient..which means he devotes a great deal of time to YOU. Often, he & staff are still in the office for hours after "closing time". If you don't like his style, it isn't ethical to put him down. Dr. Weidner cares about & for his patients, regardless of their circumstances. He doesn't "move around" any more than other Physicians in AZ. He's been very reliable, IMHO!

Submitted July 10, 2011 | flag

Cant find him changes offices a lot and cant get staff on phone, never use this guy

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag