Rate Dr. Paul Witt

Dr. Paul Witt's Ratings

very good people and enviroment i like how the treatment went on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

I am astonished to read the good reviews here. both my children went to Dr Witt when they were in their teens.he chipped my sons front tooth with a dental instrument and my daughter usually came out of the office in tears. we discontinued treatment. he also recommended both kids have 2 teeth pulled on each side which was a big mistake. my daughter is now having invisaline to repair the space. beware.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

excellent orthdontist. professional, technically sound and organized. staff also amazing. highly recommend. great with children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Witt is an outstanding orthodentist. Extremely competent & knowledgeable and very good with the kids. He also ensures the kids are well educated to take care of their own hygiene. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2008

extremely professional knowledgeable great with kids and cares genuinely about health and welfare and not about soaking the system thx doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

He may not always be on time, but that is because he is very busy making everyone's teeth shiny and straight! Before I went to him, I had a tooth trapped above another tooth, my teeth were crooked, I had an overbite. Now my teeth are straight and everything is right. Course, that bar thing is unnessesary and had caused some problems. Sometimes he cuts the wire a little short but it is all good. Maybe my view has skewed as I have stopped going there because I was done. XD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834994].votes_count ]]