Rate Dr. Charles R. Clinch

Dr. Charles R. Clinch's Ratings

I started with Dr.Clinch in 1989 and have referred every woman I could to him. He is knowledgeable and is sincere in his work. The staff is experienced in every situation.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Clinch delivered my daughter who was born at 35 weeks. My appointments at there office where always fast & on time. I would highly recommend them to everyone including my family & friends. My Daughter is now 2 months old and doing Fantastic. Thanks to Dr. Clinch!!!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Clinch for over 20 years. I love the way he treats his patients.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

Have yet to deliver but Dr. Clinch has been punctual and informative with all information requested. I am looking forward to a safe, healthy delivery and bouncing baby girl!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

Very nice caring doctor!I will recommend him to all my friends for sure.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

Dr.clinch is very helpful and knowledgable.you can tell he loves his job and is just such a warm hearted person! Awesome doctor! All of my pregnant friends I've sent his way!

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Clinch is a very good doctor. He handled my difficult delivery very professionally. Most of other doctors would do c-section but not him. Dr. Clinch doesn't afraid of difficult situations. Very skilled! I would recommend him to everybody, especially with high risk pregnancy.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag

Very good doctor, but wasn't able to deliver our babies due to circumstances which were out of his control. Hopefully, he's able to deliver our next one. :-)

Submitted Jan. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Clinch has been my doctor for 8 years. He delivered my son in 2001. It was a very diffiult delivery where I had to have an amergency c-section but Dr. Clinch's bedside manner made a very scary situation for me easy. I have recommended him to all of my friends. Over all, he has delivered 10 children belonging to friends of mine over the years. He is very knoledgable and takes his patients care very serious.

Submitted July 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Clinch is one of the BEST doctors ever! He is always so knowlegeable and is very patient with my questions as a new mom. My delivery was smooth and easy as well. You can tell he has been doing this for years.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2009 | flag