Rate Dr. Charles R. Clinch

Dr. Charles R. Clinch's Ratings

Dr. Clinch is professional yet very caring and sincere he is with you every step of pregnancy and aftercare. I have and will continue to recommend all my friends to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I started with Dr.Clinch in 1989 and have referred every woman I could to him. He is knowledgeable and is sincere in his work. The staff is experienced in every situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

Dr. Clinch delivered my daughter who was born at 35 weeks. My appointments at there office where always fast & on time. I would highly recommend them to everyone including my family & friends. My Daughter is now 2 months old and doing Fantastic. Thanks to Dr. Clinch!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Clinch for over 20 years. I love the way he treats his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Have yet to deliver but Dr. Clinch has been punctual and informative with all information requested. I am looking forward to a safe, healthy delivery and bouncing baby girl!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

Very nice caring doctor!I will recommend him to all my friends for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr.clinch is very helpful and knowledgable.you can tell he loves his job and is just such a warm hearted person! Awesome doctor! All of my pregnant friends I've sent his way!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Clinch is a very good doctor. He handled my difficult delivery very professionally. Most of other doctors would do c-section but not him. Dr. Clinch doesn't afraid of difficult situations. Very skilled! I would recommend him to everybody, especially with high risk pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2010

Very good doctor, but wasn't able to deliver our babies due to circumstances which were out of his control. Hopefully, he's able to deliver our next one. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2010

Dr. Clinch has been my doctor for 8 years. He delivered my son in 2001. It was a very diffiult delivery where I had to have an amergency c-section but Dr. Clinch's bedside manner made a very scary situation for me easy. I have recommended him to all of my friends. Over all, he has delivered 10 children belonging to friends of mine over the years. He is very knoledgable and takes his patients care very serious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638060].votes_count ]]