Rate Dr. Saul Isserow

Dr. Saul Isserow's Ratings

Great doctor, attention to detail, thank you Dr Isserow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

outstanding care and knowledge - excellent!!!. Highly recommend Dr. Isserow

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Very late. Sends in his students to do the work for him. Yes, he appears caring but wants you to have unnecessary operations for his research. Beware with this. Calls you an "interesting case" then suggests unnecessary surgery. Also, tells you you're going to die if you don't even after the surgeon says you don't need it. Run!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1835186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Truly love Dr. Isserow. He is very detailed and confident giving me the confidence I needed. Ordered diagnostic tests for me and then proceeded with a prompt diagnosis. Very kind and patient. He is very busy, but if needed will take his time with you.*** His office staff, particularly Lindsay is horrible. She has repeatedly given false information to me regarding appointment times and dates, rude and condescending on the phone. Very unprofessional and substandard office staff for such a highly respected physician...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1835184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

thorough and detailed approach. have been consulting with him over last ten years. has great empathy and clinical manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1835183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2010

I think Dr Isserow is fairly good, however his support staff (Lyndsey and Sonjia) are some of the worst admin people I have ever come across. On more than one occasion the two have miss informed me about my situation. If you call in looking for Dr Isserow and he's not there Lyndsey seems to feel there is simply no need to call you back to let you know he's not in. A simple call to say Dr Isserow isn't in but I'll have him call you when he's back wouldn't take long at all. When people are scared and concerned about their health a little information goes a long way to settling one's nerve's. I hope they find themselves in a situation one day that requires a specialist and that they get to play the waiting game and be miss informed - I'm sure like the rest of us they won't appreciate it. Dr Isserow = Great Dr Isserow staff = Horrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1835182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

I wonder if anyone else has seen this doctor because of an insurance claim? In particular Sun Life Insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1835181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2009

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Isserow's for at least 10 years. In the first few year's he was thorough and listened very carefully and prescribed the necessary tests and medications. But unfortunately the last 2-3years his quality of care has deteriorated. He is always in a hurry. Didn't listen to my mom when she was trying to tell him how her symptoms have changed. All he did was say she is fine. I am in the health field with lots of knowledge of how other patients are treated with different cardiologists. And Dr. Isserow doesn't even come close For the last 3 years, my mom should have undergone more diagnostic tests. She even requested these due to her existing worsening symptoms. Now finally one of the test results have come back saying she has 90% blockage of a major artery. His staff are totally unprofessional and incompetent. And this is now rubbing off on him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1835180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2009

Dr. Isserow I found very helpful, and understanding. He is very calming, and although maybe arrogant his confidence in himself is comforting. I wouldnt go to a cardiologist unsure of himself or lacking confidence.. he knows his stuff.. It shows!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1835179].votes_count ]]