Rate Dr. Jeffrey L. Pakula

Dr. Jeffrey L. Pakula's Ratings

My mother and I have seen Dr. Pakula for several years. He's pleasant, personable, and easy to like and understand. He explains things well. His medications and treatments have been on the mark. Besides liking the doctor so much, I like his staff! All the way from the receptionists, ultrasound tech, stress test techs, his assistant, etc. When I was having a stress test recently there were a few patients with my in the waiting room in the back & they were remarking how nice everyone is. I agree. The office is large and comfortable. When you leave a message for his assistant, you will usually get a call back the same day. You can actually get a person on the phone every time you call. If you need urgent testing, they will get you in. Sometimes you will have to wait, especially later in the afternoon. It's worth the wait.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pakula is a great Doctor .Excellent bedside manor . Extremely knowledgable . He has a great staff , always helpful . I`d recommend him highly .

Submitted Dec. 25, 2011 | flag

My husband has seen many doctors and Dr. Pakula is his favorite and has taken such great care of him.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

He is the best cardiologist in this city and if you can get in to see him, you should. He does not overtreat or order unnecessary tests. He has an excellent bed side manner and takes the time to talk to you and really get to know you as a patient.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

A hidden gem in the city. Ive seen many cardiologists and he has the best bedside manner of any of them in the city. He is extremely funny, warm and non-arrogant who spends time with you and doesn't rush you.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2009 | flag

excellent doctor, superb PA (Stephanie). TAkes time to answer all your questions. Personable.

Submitted July 9, 2009 | flag