Dr. Ralph Jones

Rate Dr. Ralph Jones

Dr. Ralph Jones's Ratings

Count my blessings that 10 years ago I was lucky enough to get Dr. Jones as my family physician. I have reason to see him regularly for life long medical issues. He is a popular doctor who keeps very busy so I know I need to book my appointments ahead of time but the few times I have had more acute issues staff has gotten me into see him. He is always welcoming and knowledgable and if it is something that he is not trained to handle he will refer to a specialist. In short I can give many concrete examples of what makes Dr. Jones a wonderful doctor.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Jones has been our family's physician 12years he never lies to you. i really like him never had a bad time with him you loves is job and if he was not happy with it anymore then he would not be there for us so not every doctoer is going to be the best for you but he is good for alot of us and i will keep him tell the day he lives and he is the best doctor i ever had in my life so your are a really good doctor thx u for doing your best :)

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

i am a visitor from new zealand had appointment same day however it helps if you acknowledge that he is welsh so it helps if you speak slowly and draw pictures but he knows his stuff

Submitted Aug. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Jones has been our family's physician for 15 years when we first moved to the valley. I had a difficult time finding a physician & went through MANY before I was lucky enough to find him. He was the 1st one that didn't leave me feeling like I was just another number in a long line of patients. Suffering from Chronic Pain from a 10 year old traffic accident, yet over the years, he never hesitated to refer to a specialist if he was concerned about a problem. He was never adverse to the use of Natural or Homophobic medicine, which is RARE to find. I have always found his staff helpful & considerate. He delivered my youngest son & continues to care for all of my family. I believe is still the Chief of Psychiatry at Chilliwack General Hospital & works regularly the Mental Health Centre. He is the President Elect of the Society of General Practitioners of British Columbia. I consider myself fortunate to still have him as our family physician.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag

wouldn't take my husband's blood pressure when asked now my husband is finally on blood pressure pills after seeing a doctor at the walk in clinic who didn't mind taking his bp I t was high and he could have had a stroke not impressed with dr. jones

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag

Denise at the front is loud, unprofessional, disorganized and generally very rude to all the patient, and also on the telephone.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2009 | flag

I think he's a great doctor when you can actually get in to see him... not a fan of that one secretary though...

Submitted Sept. 13, 2009 | flag

I like Dr. Jones but he is rarely available. In my last 4 visits, I've had 4 different doctors looking at a very private concern I have. The staff is extremely rude and I am going to another doctor because of this. It is common to wait for 20-45 minutes in the little room before you see anyone. At least they have 3yr old Reader's Digests you can read.

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag

Impossible to to see him always a student, kept waiting 20 mins in examining room.On one occasion shown to exam room were lady was still getting dressed.I would like to change if possible.Future will have to go to clinics.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2008 | flag

Dr. Jones has been and continues to be an excellent clinician, teacher and care provider. I have always found him to be pleasant and interested in providing the highest level of care to his patients.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2008 | flag