Rate Dr. Mahmoud Yousfi

Dr. Mahmoud Yousfi's Ratings

Dr Mahmoud is a true angel.My family loves him.He really cares about you.He saved our life.You can say hes a true life saver.If you want a doctor you can trust with your life its doctor Yousfi.very polite,very nice,and very sweet.Thank doctor Yousfi for everything you did for our family.May god bless you and your family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2010

I was very pleased with him, and he has a great bed side manner. You leave the appointment fully understanding what is going on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Was referred to Dr. Yousfi for heartburn symptoms. The facility looks new and is located in a nice area of town. Interaction with staff was efficient and pleasant. Was able to see Dr. Yousfi 15 minutes after appointment time. After initial appointment was scheduled for EGD with biopsy and Bravo placement. Dr. Yousfi performed the procedure at local hospital. Everything went well. I would recommend Dr. Yousfi and the Colon and Digestive Health Specialists to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][638688].votes_count ]]