You may also like

Rate Dr. Jon A. Erb

Dr. Jon A. Erb's Ratings

he was the best chiro i ever met he was one of a kind he will be missed he passed away in November of last yr. wish i could find another like him he cared about his patients never said no when i needed to see him. he never made you wait in his office or in the room my longest wait time was 5 minutes he was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr erb was the best friend any patient would had loved to of had found out today he has passed away 10/3/14

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Excellent treatment and very personable. Love that I am seen with in 5-10 minutes of my appointment time!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][638781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

I almost gave up on chiropractic care till I saw this guy. He is extremely knowledgeable. If he doesn't know something, he will research the problem. I was amazed that he knew medical issues that my own MD's did not know! Dr Erb is extremely observant, spends time with you, discusses your treatment as he looks at both you in the eye and your chart to see how you have been feeling! Does not minimize your symptoms. Very caring and communicative with his patients. Checks how you are doing after each treatment before you leave. He uses the activator, which is very gentle. He is definitely not one of those snap, crackle, pop and send you out the door doctor. I was in such bad shape when I first saw him as other chiropractors were causing me to feel worse pain. He is the best ever! Another great attribute? He is not cocky and full of himself!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][638780].votes_count ]]