Rate Dr. Jon A. Erb

Dr. Jon A. Erb's Ratings

Excellent treatment and very personable. Love that I am seen with in 5-10 minutes of my appointment time!

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

I almost gave up on chiropractic care till I saw this guy. He is extremely knowledgeable. If he doesn't know something, he will research the problem. I was amazed that he knew medical issues that my own MD's did not know! Dr Erb is extremely observant, spends time with you, discusses your treatment as he looks at both you in the eye and your chart to see how you have been feeling! Does not minimize your symptoms. Very caring and communicative with his patients. Checks how you are doing after each treatment before you leave. He uses the activator, which is very gentle. He is definitely not one of those snap, crackle, pop and send you out the door doctor. I was in such bad shape when I first saw him as other chiropractors were causing me to feel worse pain. He is the best ever! Another great attribute? He is not cocky and full of himself!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2008 | flag