Dr. William J. Rappoport

Grad. Year: 1957

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. William J. Rappoport has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "William" to "William J."
RID: 1341257
19/01/11 3 4 5 5 Dr. Rappoport is an excellent source, committed to patient full care. He takes his time and finds issues other specialists in his field failed to find, in my case. He cares about the overall welfare of the patient, not just the rush through his speciality. He is highly valued by both my husband and myself. My husband survived an arotic disection and Dr. Rappoport has done a wonderful job of keeping his in good condition, prescribing medications that control the issues he deals with and working with him to have a good quality of life. Dr. Rappoport found a heart health issue that a local hospital and cardiologist could not identify and has been treating me for 4 years.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 928814
04/07/09 5 4 5 5 I had a heart attack and tripple bipass surgery 5 years ago, and started seeing Dr. Rappaport right after that. I'd developed congunctive heart failure which he diagonsed and cured me of. He spends plenty of time with me each visit, adjusts my meds appropriately and really cares about my health. He's great and I trust him, literally, with my life.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 819823
08/03/09 5 4 5 5 I would tell anyone to trust your life with Dr. Rapport which I do since I had open heart surgery. I have never had a doctor who took his time with me (every visit) and who believes in touching your hand as he talks to you or giving you a hug everytime I leave. Whatever problem you might be having, it is amazing that you can actully see him figuring out in his head as you talk what medicine you need or what needs to be changed. If you have a pain, he will put you through xrays and test all again to make sure nothing new could be happening. I have always felt safe and secure having him as my cardiologist. He is much older than the other doctors at the heart center, but his mind is and humor is better than all of them. I have gone through more than my share of illness and have had many different doctors (ones who totally dis-diagnosed me) and would spend about 3 minutes with my appts. Rapport has been a life saver in my life and I would never want another cardiologist.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield