You may also like

Rate Dr. Frances Jang

Dr. Frances Jang's Ratings

And they say that the fountain of youth is just a myth? Not since I've met Dr. Jang and staff!!!
They are not only true professionals but they are artists as well......beauty experts!
Since I've been going and following her advice with the amazing help of Lisa and Maria,I wake-up everyday looking better and feeling great!!!
No one compares to them!!!
THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I have seen Dr. Jang for fillers and recently botox over a period of about five years. I choose to go to Dr. Jang because of her excellent skills and up to the minute knowledge. Her assistants are well trained and supervised for administering mouth and chin fillers and I like the fact that she injects botox and filler around the eyes personally, although the fee is higher for her personal expertise. The most important reason that I choose Dr. Jang is that I neverhave to worry about ending up with a botched job or bad side effects at her state of the art clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Jang. She made me feel completely at ease and spent the time really helping me understand what work could be done to create a more youthful appearance that would look NATURAL. I am so pleased with the route we took and deciding upon having facial filler done. You'll be so pleased and so glad you went to see her. Do it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I chose this clinic based on the fact they were rated the best cosmedic center 6 years in a row! Upon meeting Dr. Jang and Maria it was no surprise to me why they had received such outstanding ratings! Dr.Jang has an expert understanding of the anatomy of the face and the components of aging. She is highly skilled in injecting. Her abilities far surpass any other clinic I have visited in the past 15 years, and I have been to many! As an added bonus she is kind and compassionate and listened intently to my concerns. Along with Maria they offered me solutions to provide me with a more youthful and attractive face. She took a subtle approach to the changes, meaning I would require more than one visit. ThTopis was important to me as I like a natural look. I am extremely happy with the results and enjoy the consistently warm atmosphere they provide at Skinworks. Keep up the great work ladies!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Don't get fooled by the few negative comments about Dr. Jang and Skinworks. I have been to a lot of different clinics and have to say that by far my experience at Skinworks was the best. From friendly staff, expert advice from Dr. Jang and exceptional results I can honestly say that I wouldn't go anywhere else, ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

only know money moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2577254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Beyond Botox, I wisely resisted the potions and treatments she recommended. There is no denying she's an expert injector. The rest is hocus pocus.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2568876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I went to see Dr. Jang due to bad hyperpigmentation. 2 yrs and thousands of dollars later in expensive creams and a failed laser treatment, I am way worse than before. She never bothered to spend more than 6 minutes with me and left everything to her staff to do.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2559601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I had an indented scar on my forehead and I had 5 or 6 fraxel treatments done over about 6 months and then some filler injected and the scar is almost invisible. Very very please with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Please go somewhere else for your PicoSure laser treatments!! I went to Dr. Jang to have four moles (less than 0.3 cm each) removed from my face under my left eye. I paid a total of $778.4 for that service and my four moles are exactly the same as before I received the laser treatment. I went to see Dr. Jang again to complain about my moles and she said she would not do another treatment for me and asked me to go see her again after six to eight weeks. She also charges $295 for follow up PicoSure laser treatments. I am absolutely not pleased with the laser treatment provided by Dr. Jang!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2508734].votes_count ]]