Rate Dr. Frances Jang

Dr. Frances Jang's Ratings

Please go somewhere else for your PicoSure laser treatments!! I went to Dr. Jang to have four moles (less than 0.3 cm each) removed from my face under my left eye. I paid a total of $778.4 for that service and my four moles are exactly the same as before I received the laser treatment. I went to see Dr. Jang again to complain about my moles and she said she would not do another treatment for me and asked me to go see her again after six to eight weeks. She also charges $295 for follow up PicoSure laser treatments. I am absolutely not pleased with the laser treatment provided by Dr. Jang!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Jang and other staff members at Skinworks for approximately ten years now. Making educated choices about what services I want such as Botox and Juviderm and recently schlerotherapy, is what gives me realistic and positive expectations of the results I achieve, and with the help of the staff at Skinworks I feel I look the best I can at my age. I highly recommend Skinworks for any cosmetic needs.

Submitted May 18, 2014 | flag

I had a laser treatment done here and the laser clinician convinced me to purchase more numbing cream than I needed. I was having allergic reaction with the medication that Dr. Jang prescribed me with and she just told me to stop using it with no follow-up as if I was just another testing subject. She then told me that I should continue doing laser treatment regularly to sustain acne issues. Months after the treatment, my skin became really dry and I still break out from time to time. This is such a waste of money and time. On my birthday, the staff sent me a facelift promotion, which was not suitable for my age at all considering that I'm in my 20s. I didn't receive a tailored consultation; it was more like a generalized assessment. What a disappointment!

Submitted March 15, 2014 | flag

went to Skinworks, Dr. Jang for my mild/moderate acne problems. $150 for assessment. Technician did assessment, spent 20min with her, Dr. Jang came in, I spoke with her for 5min. Dr. Jang was friendly but I felt rushed. She prescribed me oral/topical antibiotics & said I should buy 5 IPL treatments for skin redness ($2000). She put me on 7 step skin care regimen & said if I follow everything I should be clear in 3 months. Tech told me to go pay at cashier for skin care products I needed to buy. I said I wanted to first try testers, look at ingredients & prices. She said "buy them, they are good products & will get rid of your acne..." she rushed off to next client. Paid $600+ for products that didn't even do anything! Nurse (Lisa) did IPL treatments. She is awesome! Sadly 6 months & $5000 later my acne is still bad. Last appt. Dr. Jang she said last option Accutane (not going there). Follow up appt. cost $75. Learned the hard way, they push products/treatments & just want your $$$!

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

Nothing but praise for Dr. Jang and staff. In particular, like others here, I have nothing but good things to say about Lisa. Not only is she professional and very knowledgeable, but she does really care about your needs and comfort. This is particularly important in such a personal, and for many, sensitive subject: their skin. Lisa's thoughtfulness and kindness has made my experience a very positive one. My highest recommendation.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

After years of loyalty to this doctor I finally made a change. A number of things occurred to me while I was their patient. From several infections from treatments to mismanagement of my prepurchased packages I finally had enough. Dr. Jang does not even administer fillers to her patients, giving this task to a nurse in the clinic. I have never had a cosmetic doctor since that did not do this themselves. The prime focus at Skinworks is to make money. The patient is not the first priority. I did not know just how bad it was until I finally started visiting other doctors. I wish I would have done this much sooner.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

Lisa does the fillers that I have done(Juvaderm/Perlane) and she is very helpful - helps to provide an objective feed-back as what would give me the best result. She suggested last time to "plump up" my left cheek just a bit, as it was losing a bit more volume than the right side, and also suggested Perlane, as it was a little firmer than the Juvaderm. I was very pleased with the result. Lisa takes her time to study your face and find the best solution for you.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Jang and her team of supporting clinicians. I have seen Dr. Jang for many procedures - Fraxel, IPL, global fill, botox, lip injections, etc., and I have never been ANYTHING but incredibly happy with the results. Dr. Jang is an artist when it comes to using a needle, be it for botox or for facial fillers. She states up front that she doesn't want to create anything but a fresh, well rested looking face, and she does that superbly. You will not walk out of her office looking like a reality television housewife. If that is what you are looking for, it's best you go elsewhere. Her expertise allows you to naturally look years younger. I am 54 and people often guess my age at 38 - 40. I certainly can't complain about that!

Submitted Oct. 12, 2012 | flag

I have been a client of Dr. Jang and her AMAZING team for 12 years. I regularly have IPLs done and from time to time, thermage treatments. Dr. Jang and her team are outstanding professionals: courteous, energetic, thoughtful, knowledgeable, progressive, kind and well informed. Vancouver is blessed to have Dr. Jang, who is tireless in her pursuit of excellence to help her clients, and the awesome team she has built. Lucky me, lucky Vancouver!

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

I'm so impressed by Lisa from Dr. Jang's office, who's been doing IPL on my face for the past few months. She's extremely kind, experienced, and qualified, and I'm grateful for her expertise. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking to get IPL or any other service that Dr. Jang's office offers. I'm very happy with my experience, and would (and will!) definitely go back.

Submitted May 5, 2012 | flag