Rate Dr. Frances Jang

Dr. Frances Jang's Ratings

Don't get fooled by the few negative comments about Dr. Jang and Skinworks. I have been to a lot of different clinics and have to say that by far my experience at Skinworks was the best. From friendly staff, expert advice from Dr. Jang and exceptional results I can honestly say that I wouldn't go anywhere else, ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

only know money moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Beyond Botox, I wisely resisted the potions and treatments she recommended. There is no denying she's an expert injector. The rest is hocus pocus.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I went to see Dr. Jang due to bad hyperpigmentation. 2 yrs and thousands of dollars later in expensive creams and a failed laser treatment, I am way worse than before. She never bothered to spend more than 6 minutes with me and left everything to her staff to do.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2559601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I had an indented scar on my forehead and I had 5 or 6 fraxel treatments done over about 6 months and then some filler injected and the scar is almost invisible. Very very please with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Please go somewhere else for your PicoSure laser treatments!! I went to Dr. Jang to have four moles (less than 0.3 cm each) removed from my face under my left eye. I paid a total of $778.4 for that service and my four moles are exactly the same as before I received the laser treatment. I went to see Dr. Jang again to complain about my moles and she said she would not do another treatment for me and asked me to go see her again after six to eight weeks. She also charges $295 for follow up PicoSure laser treatments. I am absolutely not pleased with the laser treatment provided by Dr. Jang!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2508734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Jang and other staff members at Skinworks for approximately ten years now. Making educated choices about what services I want such as Botox and Juviderm and recently schlerotherapy, is what gives me realistic and positive expectations of the results I achieve, and with the help of the staff at Skinworks I feel I look the best I can at my age. I highly recommend Skinworks for any cosmetic needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

I had a laser treatment done here and the laser clinician convinced me to purchase more numbing cream than I needed. I was having allergic reaction with the medication that Dr. Jang prescribed me with and she just told me to stop using it with no follow-up as if I was just another testing subject. She then told me that I should continue doing laser treatment regularly to sustain acne issues. Months after the treatment, my skin became really dry and I still break out from time to time. This is such a waste of money and time. On my birthday, the staff sent me a facelift promotion, which was not suitable for my age at all considering that I'm in my 20s. I didn't receive a tailored consultation; it was more like a generalized assessment. What a disappointment!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1837141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

went to Skinworks, Dr. Jang for my mild/moderate acne problems. $150 for assessment. Technician did assessment, spent 20min with her, Dr. Jang came in, I spoke with her for 5min. Dr. Jang was friendly but I felt rushed. She prescribed me oral/topical antibiotics & said I should buy 5 IPL treatments for skin redness ($2000). She put me on 7 step skin care regimen & said if I follow everything I should be clear in 3 months. Tech told me to go pay at cashier for skin care products I needed to buy. I said I wanted to first try testers, look at ingredients & prices. She said "buy them, they are good products & will get rid of your acne..." she rushed off to next client. Paid $600+ for products that didn't even do anything! Nurse (Lisa) did IPL treatments. She is awesome! Sadly 6 months & $5000 later my acne is still bad. Last appt. Dr. Jang she said last option Accutane (not going there). Follow up appt. cost $75. Learned the hard way, they push products/treatments & just want your $$$!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1837140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Nothing but praise for Dr. Jang and staff. In particular, like others here, I have nothing but good things to say about Lisa. Not only is she professional and very knowledgeable, but she does really care about your needs and comfort. This is particularly important in such a personal, and for many, sensitive subject: their skin. Lisa's thoughtfulness and kindness has made my experience a very positive one. My highest recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837139].votes_count ]]