Rate Dr. Nancy Crossen

Dr. Nancy Crossen's Ratings

Simply put, Dr Crossen is the best there is. She delivered me and has been my doctor for 30 years now. I feel so grateful to be one of her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr. Crossen is simply the best! I have been going to her for over 34 years and my 19 year old daughter also sees her..Dr. Crossen goes that extra mile for her patients by calling them with results even if that is on the weekends or late at night. Dr. Crossen will also recommend specialists rather than dispensing pills...she will get to the bottom of the issue! thank you so much Dr. Crossen for all your years of incredible service to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2495824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Nancy and Paulette are the absolute best, I have been a patient since 1980, and in all that time have always been treated like a friend, not just a patient. The are the best examples of how a Doctor's office should be !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

The best doctor ever. We have seen her for years. She delivered my baby. We love her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Paulette and Nancy score 10 out of 5 on everything. In the 30+ years she's been my GP, I can think of less than a handful of times when I've had to very long. Years ago, when my sister from the island was having a pregnancy problem, I called Nancy and she said to get her to the hospital. Upon arrival, Nancy was there, waiting for us. It was Sunday and she'd left her family brunch... We just can't see her cape and tights!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Dr. Nancy Crossen is simply the best. She delivered me, and has been my doctor for now over 24 years, and has seen me through everything. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Crossen and her fabulous right hand Paulette. These two fabulous women have been taking care of me and most of my family members for over 25 years. Her caring and concern are over the top. When my father was ill (not fortunate enough to be her patient) Dr. C visited him in the hospital and helped my family immensely through his illness. These two wonderful women are such brilliant lights in my life. I actually considered at one point moving to a different province and my first thought was "I can't do it, I'd be lost with out Dr. Crossen". Thanks you both for all you do for so many. I have many friends that wish you were their doctor too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Crossen's for over 30 years and there isn't enough room here to describe how capable, dedicated and wonderful she and Paulette are! From housecalls to hospital visits, Dr. Crossen provides the kind of outstanding care that you don't see in this new world of walk-in clinics, and because of her kindness, compassion and knowledge, I consider myself very fortunate to be her patient. She is the BEST!!! kathy m

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST. She has helped me through severe depression and illness.She & Paulette always listen and truly care about the patients, even to the point of making house calls and hospital visits. If she's behind,it's only because someone needed her. I dread the day that they retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2010

She has been my doctor for over 27 years. She was god send when I was young and had an incident with a male dr. After I shared what happened, he suddenly stopped practicing. She is also my niece and nephew's dr and delivered my niece's baby....I am so grateful she accepted me, when she was already full. When I was depressed, she told me to go walking in the mountains first for two weeks, no medication, just walking in fresh air....I never had to return for my depression, it was gone......It says alot, when a great support staff like Paulette has worked with her all these years. Will stay with her for life and I am sure she will find someone great to replace her IF she retires.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837370].votes_count ]]