Rate Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins

Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins's Ratings

Stupid front desk, lost my files. I switched Dr. right away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

This doctor is beyond amazing! He helped me through complicated infertility, 2 twins pregnancies, severe placenta previa and an emergency hysterectomy. He is #1 doc, patient, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He doesn't get all worked up when things become scarey - he just deals with things in manner that you don't know until afterwards how risky the situation was. Thank you Dr. Hoskins!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr.Hoskins is phenomenal. He is caring and patient. Although he is very busy he will always take the time if you ask. He is extremely knowledgeable and I feel incredibly fortunate to have had him care for me during both of my pregnancies and was there to deliver my first child. He is the best of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I am currently 8 months pregnancy with my first child, and if I'm lucky enough to have another I will for sure go to Dr. Hoskins. He has a very comforting bedside manner, he is very friendly. He will answer any questions that I have. My only critique is that he doesn't tell you what's going on with your bloodwork, etc UNLESS there is a problem. If all is good, he won't bother telling you. However, if you ask him for those details he will certainly tell you how your blood pressure, blood, etc is.

His nurses are AWESOME. Dr H got called away during one of my appts to deliver a baby (he likes to deliver his own any chance he can, which is nice to know as a patient) and I had about a 20min conversation with the nurse regarding labour, breastfeeding, etc. Again, nurses will tell you all of your stats if you ask them.

Overall, no complains with the doctor or the office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Hoskins is incredible. He has been there for me through 2 deliveries and then 2ndary infertility. Now in my mid 40's he has helped me with uterine ablation to help me get my iron deficiency under control. He is very knowledgable and super competent. He has a great bedside manner. I have always felt he listened well and he made me feel comfortable. He is a great doctor! I recommend him very highly and am so thankful that he has been my obgyn!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I find dr.hoskins the best doctor ever! He's very caring, and he's there when you need him, I lost my first son, now I'm pregnant again 32 weeks and he made sure every step of the way if I needed him he was there and took extra care and always made sure everything was good and the baby was healthy. Very good doctor:) my sister has him, as do I and my mother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

The word that comes to mind after my appointment with Hoskins, is JERK. I found him to be dismissive, rough, abrasive and totally uncaring. I can't believe I tolerated his attitude, and lack of professionalism. I was totally unprepared for such incompetence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

Absolutely amazing. He is very perfessionaland very friendly.he delivered my first baby which was an emergency delivery and helped me feel calm. Now I'm pregnant again and I'm seeing him for this one too. You never leave his office confused about anything he explains it all well.he makes u feel good and that his time is for you. I recommend him to everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

dr.hoskins was not the doctor who followed me through my pregnancy but when my contractions hit 2 weeks early, he was on and long story short saved me from having a c-section,that was being preped for me. He really helped me at a very stressful time, and with his calm nature he assured me everything will be alright. We'll im pregnant again and he is definately the #1 choice for my next delivery. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837496].votes_count ]]