Rate Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins

Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Hoskins for Gyne issues, it was a long wait to to finally get an appointment with him (4 months). He listened to my concerns, and was quick with a diagnosis. I had to under-go surgery, and I felt that he was an amazing surgeon, and took very good care of me and completely worth the long wait. I had seen a surgeon prior to Dr Hoskins whom advised me he could do nothing for me, and only pushed prescription meds. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Hoskins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I Am lucky enough to have Dr. H for my third child and even though this time around has been so complicated, I find that I am not stressing about all the problems. Dr. H just has such a good way with people that I wish I had been lucky enough to have had him for all my pregnancys.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Stupid front desk, lost my files. I switched Dr. right away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

This doctor is beyond amazing! He helped me through complicated infertility, 2 twins pregnancies, severe placenta previa and an emergency hysterectomy. He is #1 doc, patient, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He doesn't get all worked up when things become scarey - he just deals with things in manner that you don't know until afterwards how risky the situation was. Thank you Dr. Hoskins!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr.Hoskins is phenomenal. He is caring and patient. Although he is very busy he will always take the time if you ask. He is extremely knowledgeable and I feel incredibly fortunate to have had him care for me during both of my pregnancies and was there to deliver my first child. He is the best of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I am currently 8 months pregnancy with my first child, and if I'm lucky enough to have another I will for sure go to Dr. Hoskins. He has a very comforting bedside manner, he is very friendly. He will answer any questions that I have. My only critique is that he doesn't tell you what's going on with your bloodwork, etc UNLESS there is a problem. If all is good, he won't bother telling you. However, if you ask him for those details he will certainly tell you how your blood pressure, blood, etc is.

His nurses are AWESOME. Dr H got called away during one of my appts to deliver a baby (he likes to deliver his own any chance he can, which is nice to know as a patient) and I had about a 20min conversation with the nurse regarding labour, breastfeeding, etc. Again, nurses will tell you all of your stats if you ask them.

Overall, no complains with the doctor or the office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Hoskins is incredible. He has been there for me through 2 deliveries and then 2ndary infertility. Now in my mid 40's he has helped me with uterine ablation to help me get my iron deficiency under control. He is very knowledgable and super competent. He has a great bedside manner. I have always felt he listened well and he made me feel comfortable. He is a great doctor! I recommend him very highly and am so thankful that he has been my obgyn!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I find dr.hoskins the best doctor ever! He's very caring, and he's there when you need him, I lost my first son, now I'm pregnant again 32 weeks and he made sure every step of the way if I needed him he was there and took extra care and always made sure everything was good and the baby was healthy. Very good doctor:) my sister has him, as do I and my mother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

The word that comes to mind after my appointment with Hoskins, is JERK. I found him to be dismissive, rough, abrasive and totally uncaring. I can't believe I tolerated his attitude, and lack of professionalism. I was totally unprepared for such incompetence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837522].votes_count ]]