Rate Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins

Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins's Ratings

Dr Hoskins is incredible. He has been there for me through 2 deliveries and then 2ndary infertility. Now in my mid 40's he has helped me with uterine ablation to help me get my iron deficiency under control. He is very knowledgable and super competent. He has a great bedside manner. I have always felt he listened well and he made me feel comfortable. He is a great doctor! I recommend him very highly and am so thankful that he has been my obgyn!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

I find dr.hoskins the best doctor ever! He's very caring, and he's there when you need him, I lost my first son, now I'm pregnant again 32 weeks and he made sure every step of the way if I needed him he was there and took extra care and always made sure everything was good and the baby was healthy. Very good doctor:) my sister has him, as do I and my mother.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

The word that comes to mind after my appointment with Hoskins, is JERK. I found him to be dismissive, rough, abrasive and totally uncaring. I can't believe I tolerated his attitude, and lack of professionalism. I was totally unprepared for such incompetence.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

Absolutely amazing. He is very perfessionaland very friendly.he delivered my first baby which was an emergency delivery and helped me feel calm. Now I'm pregnant again and I'm seeing him for this one too. You never leave his office confused about anything he explains it all well.he makes u feel good and that his time is for you. I recommend him to everyone

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

dr.hoskins was not the doctor who followed me through my pregnancy but when my contractions hit 2 weeks early, he was on and long story short saved me from having a c-section,that was being preped for me. He really helped me at a very stressful time, and with his calm nature he assured me everything will be alright. We'll im pregnant again and he is definately the #1 choice for my next delivery. Thank you.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

I use to think Dr. Hoskins was the best Gynecologist ever while I was pregnant with my son, however shortly after I delivered my boy, I really needed to see Hoskins again about complications with my body after the delivery. I seen hin in Feb. this year and hoping my complication would go away on its own, it never did, I had another referral from my Dr. sent to him again on Sept. 8. I was told from his staff that it is around a 9 month wait to see him. I am so disappointed that a patient of his has to wait 9 months for something that is linked to a pregnancy he dealt with all the way through.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2010 | flag

I have seen Dr. Hoskins for numerous problems including a very bad miscarrage. He was polite and professional and had a wonderful bedside manner. He made me feel that everything was going to be ok. I am now 8 1/2 months pregnant and am glad to be in his care again. I'm in the high risk bracket for bleeding and other problems so I'm glad to be in great hands of a wonderful caring dr. In my opinion he's the best.

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

Dr.Hoskins has a clinic on Wednesdays at the Hys Centre. He has the best bedside manners. I usually avoid having paps and what not, but he managed to make it feel as though I was merely having a band-aid applied to a scraped knee. The office is very busy and it can sometimes take more than 10min just for the receptionist to pick up the phone, but if you don't need to reschedule, then you don't need to ever call there :) Now that I am seeing Dr. Hoskins I actually feel as though my problem will be taken care of, or as though Hoskins actually cares. My GP just kept passing my concerns off as "normal," but I knew they were not. Not once did Hoskins try to be-little my concrens, and his enthusiasm to find out what is wrong with me matches the level of fear I have for what it may be.

Submitted May 17, 2010 | flag

I was VERY impressed with Dr. Hoskins. He took his time to sit down with my husband and I and go through everything. He let us listen to our babies heart beat for as long as we wanted to. In regards to the previous comment about having to use the same urine sample bottle, you can easily sanitize your bottle by boiling it for 5-10 minutes. Doesn't take very long at all and that way we don't have to worry about throwing out a plastic cup each time we visit Dr. Hoskins. I would recommend him to EVERYONE I can't wait until we get pregnant again and I can go back to see him

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag