You may also like

Rate Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins

Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins's Ratings

In 2000 I had Dr. Hoskins for a hysterectomy due to my endometriosis. He was excellent. 14 years later I saw him in the food court at RAH and said hello to him and he still remembered my name and asked how I was doing in general. Now that is a doctor if he remembers patient's names that long afterwards!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I feel so lucky to have been referred to Dr. Hoskins. He is an amazing doctor who I am now seeing for my third pregnancy. I trust him completely and feel comfortable every visit. He is kind and skilled and his presence is reassuring. One of my pregnancies ended with a difficult loss and he made time to see me practically everybday toward the end and was gentle and reassuring and I felt more cared about than I ever thought I could by a doctor. He gave me so much hope for the future and I hope to be in his care for a long time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2769407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr hoskins was my dr while i was pregnant with my daughter. He was very good. Answered all my questions very well. My water broke at 40wks2days while he was checking me (haha) Even then i felt comfortable with him. I highly recommend him. He was awesome i am hoping he will be my dr for all of my pregnancies!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Dr. Hoskins is an excellent doctor. I never have to wait very long for my appointment. He is able to answer questions quickly and in a way I can understand. His staff are very caring and friendly. I feel completely comfortable with the medical care I receive from him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2707650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I had a breech section preformed by him. It was an awful and unnecessarily violent experience with complications afterward. He would not prescribe me pain medication or be involved in my after care as he had many patients to attend. He clearly cared very little about me or my situation. He allowed a student to stitch me up and I was left with a long and traumatic recovery, I was stitched so tight that I couldn't stand straight for over a month and my next pregnancy was a repeat section by another doctor who was appalled that he had removed my whole uterus from my body and it had left an incredible amount of scar tissue throughout my abdomen, plastering all my organs together in what he called "suran" wrap against my abdomenal wall. It was a very busy day in the OR, but I would say my experience with Doctor Hoskins was horrifying. He cared very little about my recovery and I ended up in the hospital for almost a week in excruciating and undiagnosed pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I have had Dr. Hoskins since I was 16 years old, I am now 27 and on my third child. I never wish to see another doctor, he is so good with his patient's, my sister decided to try him out for her first pregnancy and she loves him as well. I use him for all my female problems including my yearly pap smear. He is wonderful knowledgeable and caring. He answers any questions I have and never dismisses me. Thank you for all the wonderful years of great care :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Hoskins for Gyne issues, it was a long wait to to finally get an appointment with him (4 months). He listened to my concerns, and was quick with a diagnosis. I had to under-go surgery, and I felt that he was an amazing surgeon, and took very good care of me and completely worth the long wait. I had seen a surgeon prior to Dr Hoskins whom advised me he could do nothing for me, and only pushed prescription meds. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Hoskins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I Am lucky enough to have Dr. H for my third child and even though this time around has been so complicated, I find that I am not stressing about all the problems. Dr. H just has such a good way with people that I wish I had been lucky enough to have had him for all my pregnancys.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Stupid front desk, lost my files. I switched Dr. right away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

This doctor is beyond amazing! He helped me through complicated infertility, 2 twins pregnancies, severe placenta previa and an emergency hysterectomy. He is #1 doc, patient, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He doesn't get all worked up when things become scarey - he just deals with things in manner that you don't know until afterwards how risky the situation was. Thank you Dr. Hoskins!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582916].votes_count ]]