Rate Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins

Dr. Christopher F. Hoskins's Ratings

Dr hoskins was my dr while i was pregnant with my daughter. He was very good. Answered all my questions very well. My water broke at 40wks2days while he was checking me (haha) Even then i felt comfortable with him. I highly recommend him. He was awesome i am hoping he will be my dr for all of my pregnancies!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Dr. Hoskins is an excellent doctor. I never have to wait very long for my appointment. He is able to answer questions quickly and in a way I can understand. His staff are very caring and friendly. I feel completely comfortable with the medical care I receive from him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2707650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I had a breech section preformed by him. It was an awful and unnecessarily violent experience with complications afterward. He would not prescribe me pain medication or be involved in my after care as he had many patients to attend. He clearly cared very little about me or my situation. He allowed a student to stitch me up and I was left with a long and traumatic recovery, I was stitched so tight that I couldn't stand straight for over a month and my next pregnancy was a repeat section by another doctor who was appalled that he had removed my whole uterus from my body and it had left an incredible amount of scar tissue throughout my abdomen, plastering all my organs together in what he called "suran" wrap against my abdomenal wall. It was a very busy day in the OR, but I would say my experience with Doctor Hoskins was horrifying. He cared very little about my recovery and I ended up in the hospital for almost a week in excruciating and undiagnosed pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I have had Dr. Hoskins since I was 16 years old, I am now 27 and on my third child. I never wish to see another doctor, he is so good with his patient's, my sister decided to try him out for her first pregnancy and she loves him as well. I use him for all my female problems including my yearly pap smear. He is wonderful knowledgeable and caring. He answers any questions I have and never dismisses me. Thank you for all the wonderful years of great care :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Hoskins for Gyne issues, it was a long wait to to finally get an appointment with him (4 months). He listened to my concerns, and was quick with a diagnosis. I had to under-go surgery, and I felt that he was an amazing surgeon, and took very good care of me and completely worth the long wait. I had seen a surgeon prior to Dr Hoskins whom advised me he could do nothing for me, and only pushed prescription meds. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Hoskins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I Am lucky enough to have Dr. H for my third child and even though this time around has been so complicated, I find that I am not stressing about all the problems. Dr. H just has such a good way with people that I wish I had been lucky enough to have had him for all my pregnancys.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Stupid front desk, lost my files. I switched Dr. right away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

This doctor is beyond amazing! He helped me through complicated infertility, 2 twins pregnancies, severe placenta previa and an emergency hysterectomy. He is #1 doc, patient, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He doesn't get all worked up when things become scarey - he just deals with things in manner that you don't know until afterwards how risky the situation was. Thank you Dr. Hoskins!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr.Hoskins is phenomenal. He is caring and patient. Although he is very busy he will always take the time if you ask. He is extremely knowledgeable and I feel incredibly fortunate to have had him care for me during both of my pregnancies and was there to deliver my first child. He is the best of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I am currently 8 months pregnancy with my first child, and if I'm lucky enough to have another I will for sure go to Dr. Hoskins. He has a very comforting bedside manner, he is very friendly. He will answer any questions that I have. My only critique is that he doesn't tell you what's going on with your bloodwork, etc UNLESS there is a problem. If all is good, he won't bother telling you. However, if you ask him for those details he will certainly tell you how your blood pressure, blood, etc is.

His nurses are AWESOME. Dr H got called away during one of my appts to deliver a baby (he likes to deliver his own any chance he can, which is nice to know as a patient) and I had about a 20min conversation with the nurse regarding labour, breastfeeding, etc. Again, nurses will tell you all of your stats if you ask them.

Overall, no complains with the doctor or the office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548925].votes_count ]]