You may also like

Rate Dr. Jack Amar

Dr. Jack Amar's Ratings

I have found Dr Amar to be very helpful and excellent at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Its really too bad that such a great doctor has such rude and mean spirited front desk staff -
because that means he loses patients including us. Not many people want to deal with attitude from receptionists when not feeling well and needing a doctor visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Jack Amar is AMAZING and goes above and beyond in his patient care. I would not trust anyone else. Thanks to him, I got a long overdue diagnosis that changed my life for the better. My mom now sees him and is equally happy with his whole team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Dr Amar is vague at best when it comes to patient care and has so far only managed to cause me more stress and aggrevation then answers. After trying to engage with him and my illness, he promptly dismissed me after delivering a diagnosis. There is no after care or concern from Dr Amar and his attitude is less than comforting. His answer to my ailment is pills with no respect for patient input. He is dismissive and clearly more interested in himself than anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Dr. Amar is amazing. After struggling my whole life I was blessed to have this doctor help me. He listened, and cared, and tried to determine cause. I love this doctor and we're in trouble when he eventually retires. Thank you Dr. Amar. I completely trust you and only you and I don't want to ever see anyone else again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I have been treated by Dr. Amar on two occasions and cannot find enough superlatives to accurately describe his professionalism, knowledge and general all round kindness. Highly recommended if you are ever fortunate to receive his services.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Amar for 16 years. In all my appointments with him he has been professional, interested in what I am saying, helpful and kind. He treats me as a person, not just a medical condition. I completely trust him and would not want to go to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I have seen Dr. Amar aboput 6 Xs and he has always presented as interested in what I have to say - not like a number of specialists who have no listening skills and have no problem treating you like an idiot as they are the experts.He has been very helpful with his information and has always come across as really caring and interested in your condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

Excellent in every way. Also a good, kind human being. His presence is healing.Seeing him for a few years now

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

BEST in the city in my opinion. Can't say enough good things about Dr Amar. The WORST is Marty Fishman in Richmond. Been around, know what I'm talking about

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1837602].votes_count ]]