Rate Dr. Neil Brown

Dr. Neil Brown's Ratings

Dr. Brown himself is awesome and provides a lot of help and support. Cindy Ohara in his office is equally supportive and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

he is GREAT! he hepled my mom when it seemed to be a hopless cause finding out what was wrong with her and giving her some quality of life.VERY careing for all the family.thanks Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Knowledgeable and caring...One of only 2 Doctors I completely trust. there are no words to express my gratitude for this man...every little victory for his patient is like a personal victory for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

The best doctor I've ever seen. He'll take time out of his day to see patients even if you don't have an appointment or can't make it to a clinic time. Doesn't rush in and out of the room, listens to everything the patient says and cares what the patient thinks about treatment or medical options. Is easy to talk to and really cares about his patients. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Very honest and direct in a caring manner.A genuine caring person Dr N Browne will give you a chance to choose in a scenario after telling pros and cons of all possible choices. He gave me a chance at life by giving me alternative options, when other Doctors wrote me off. I am very grateful and am proof that one can still have quality of life while living on a ventilator. It was my own choice. He has decadeds of experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2007

Truly a wonderful, genuine man. He has always made time for me and addressed any concerns I had. He is very knowledgeable and is up to date on treatments and studies being done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837754].votes_count ]]