Rate Dr. Rebecca M. Branaman

Dr. Rebecca M. Branaman's Ratings

I just found out Dr.Branaman no longer works there. I will miss her. My 9lb 12oz son is now 1yrs old and still chunky. I am very greatful for all her hard work and hope she is still keeping it up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

She's wonderful. We need more women that always ask how your doing and if she's not there, there's always someone there to answer your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I'm very greatful to have Dr.Branaman as my OBG. She helped me deliver a healthy 9lb 12ounce baby boy on 2/13. She answered all my questions and was there every step of the way. I hope she keeps up the great work and help others who have big babies like mine!!!:)-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

All I 've for Dr. B is only Appriciations! She is an awesome doctor with great bedside manners. She was always on time, and never missed any of my appointment. Her staff is wonderful too. Less then a week ago I had my baby and she was there every single day to check on me. I'll be going to her for my 2nd too!!! She is awesome and very knowledgable and never rushes her appointment. She is easy to approach.. If you're looking for a doc she is the one! -First time mom

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

I wanted to see a female doctor with my second pregnancy, so I was really glad that my friend recommended Dr. Branaman. She answered all my questions and never rushed out of the room. She is very pleasant person. I went through a lot with my second pregnancy. If I was to get pregnant again I will definitely see her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2011

she is a good doctor she deliverd my first baby and was a great ob/gyn but for my second she sent in another doctor to have me deliver my son and he literally told me to shut up, very rude. if i knew another doctor who was good i would go to them. and im already pregnant with my third.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

The absolute best doctor I have ever had. She is very personable, it is like going to see one of my friends everytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

She is an excellent doctor who really cares about her patients. She remembers you when you come back and knows all about your family too. She did 2 surgeries on me and I would not hesitate to have another one if needed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr B was very helpful.. I was a lil upset when I miscarried 6/30/2010 but we knew I was going to because of my HCg were not doubleing.. I would see her again when and if I do plan to get prego again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Love Doc Branaman cant stand her staff! Most of them are sooo rude, especially the girl who checks you in. The bathroom is also disgusting. If only Doc Branaman had her own office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639456].votes_count ]]