Rate Dr. Ligaya Milambiling

Dr. Ligaya Milambiling's Ratings

The negative comments are pretty accurate and I want to add my own personal experience. all she ever asks are personal questions not relevant to the reason why I am there to begin with - highly unprofessional. I agree that the only reason why she is still practising is because there is a shortage of doctors and popularity w/filipinos, otherwise she is highly unqualified for this profession. I inquired about pap smears because there was a big sign in her office. she seemed reluctant to even perform it since she gave me a phone number and website for which I should contact to get that done. also, she said that unless I have a boyfriend or that I am sexually active that only then I should get a pap smear. I've been having sex since my teens which is almost 30 years, I think that qualifies! whether or not i have a boyfriend does not mean i am not having sex, rather I requested to have a pap smear which clearly she did not want to do in the first place. why not say that instead?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I've been going to this husband and wife team for years, there is no one else I trust. Always there to listen and address my concerns. Worth the wait, and I recommend her to all my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I love Dr. Milambiling, she never rushes, always has time to chat over any issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

this woman is horrible. she had me come in for a follow up appointment after having some tests done, and then scolded me for not coming in sooner. i told her that i had no symptoms, and she said 'yes you did! you told me you did when you were last here!' not sure if she was thinking of another patient or not, but she definitely was trying to put words in my mouth, which i do not appreciate. never seeing her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Dr. Milambiling has been my family doctor for years, and I haven't had a single problem! As a doctor, she'll listen to all of your problems, and offer her own helpful advice, knowledge and expertise... and as an individual she's friendly and compassionate. Her and her husband definitely go out of the way to accommodate their patients! It's always a pleasure seeing her, and definitely will recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I waited over an hour from my scheduled appointment just to get called in. I only go to her because my family has been going to them (both) forever. She is underqualified as she has no clue what she talks about - ecommends taking a tylenol for anxiety? I only go to her for the occasional appt. but I will be trying to look for a new doctor although it is difficult to find in this day and age. That must be the reason she is still in the medicine business, the healthcare's desparation to retain doctors, ANY doctor! At every appointment, she repeteadly asks me personal questions not relevant to my reason to visit. I find this unprofessional and not only that, she never remembers anything since it's always the same questions. Very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

Dr. Ligaya just asked questions about my life and not about how I feel. I'd rather go to walk in clinic or emergency than to see again. Plus the receptionist is the worst ever!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1837957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Milambiilng for a couple of years, because my original family doc. is hard to book. Even when making appointments, you have to wait at least 30 minutes 'til you get called in. The below reviews are disgustingly accurate. She doesn't listen and she doesn't seem to know anything. Poor woman is very undereducated. As a university student, I do not understand how she has her license. I'm sure my family goes to her because she's popular within the Filipino community, but it all seems like bias -- there's no strength in her knowledge. I've only seen her husband twice, so I can't judge him, but this woman is definitely overrated in her profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

dr. milambiling needs to improve on understanding her patients and not being judgemental. from my experience she needs to learn to have more patience and practice professionalism. I base this on personal experience with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2009

It's being 2 years now that I am seeing Dra. Milambiling.She's good,nice,helpful,sincere and kind.I like her co'z she have a time to listen and even give an advise which is not related with health issues.She is vocal/frank on what she think you should do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837954].votes_count ]]