Dr. Ligaya Milambiling

5 1 2.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Ligaya Milambiling

Dr. Ligaya Milambiling's Ratings

I agree to all negative comments to this Lady doctor she is very unproffessional practice,only asking personal life she is also a gossip lady doctor,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Staff = ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. It's the worst receptionist I've ever talked to. Plus, she's not even that good looking. She looks like some drug addict that sits at the reception only to be rude to the patients.
Helpfulness = TERRIBLE. Again, it's the receptionist. She's not really helpful, and won't help you in any way, aside from giving you a terrible and wasted time talking to her. The only helpful thing, like I said ONLY, she can do is to give you an appointment. I know you guys doesn't want to go through a tough time just because of a bad attitude from the receptionist.
Pancuality = GOD FORSAKEN TERRIBLE. Yes it's a must that you have to be early before your appointment, BUT MAAAANN! The wait in here is absolute waste of time. For example, if your appointment is 11:45am and went there even before 11:30, you'll be waiting for another frickin' hour and probably get checked past 12:30. I tell you, it's terrible as hell. Here's the trick tho. If you want to get checked at your appointment (11:45) be sure to come in at 10am. Yeap. That's right. More than an hour early before your appointment.
Knowledge = TERRIBLE. Whatever terrible means to you. Again, that lady with an attitude does not have a wide knowledge as to why the patients would ask questions regarding their health, their medications, and everything else they want to know. She's not worth talking to.

THE ONE THING I COULD GIVE A POSITIVE FEEDBACK HERE IS DOCTORA. DOCTORA MILAMBILING IS SUCH A SWEET AND UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR. SHE HELPS YOU IN ALL WAYS SHE CAN. SHE'S THE REASON YOUR HOUR LONG WAIT IS WORTHY. But then that's it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2769840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I agree with all the negative comments about her. She is such a grumpy, impatient ,irritable, unprofessional doctor ever. She has no listening skill. She gets irritated when I am asking her to send me for some tests and then telling me that I am just paranoid. True also with her receptionist, though she had improved a little bit, still the worst ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

The negative comments are pretty accurate and I want to add my own personal experience. all she ever asks are personal questions not relevant to the reason why I am there to begin with - highly unprofessional. I agree that the only reason why she is still practising is because there is a shortage of doctors and popularity w/filipinos, otherwise she is highly unqualified for this profession. I inquired about pap smears because there was a big sign in her office. she seemed reluctant to even perform it since she gave me a phone number and website for which I should contact to get that done. also, she said that unless I have a boyfriend or that I am sexually active that only then I should get a pap smear. I've been having sex since my teens which is almost 30 years, I think that qualifies! whether or not i have a boyfriend does not mean i am not having sex, rather I requested to have a pap smear which clearly she did not want to do in the first place. why not say that instead?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1837963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I've been going to this husband and wife team for years, there is no one else I trust. Always there to listen and address my concerns. Worth the wait, and I recommend her to all my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I love Dr. Milambiling, she never rushes, always has time to chat over any issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

this woman is horrible. she had me come in for a follow up appointment after having some tests done, and then scolded me for not coming in sooner. i told her that i had no symptoms, and she said 'yes you did! you told me you did when you were last here!' not sure if she was thinking of another patient or not, but she definitely was trying to put words in my mouth, which i do not appreciate. never seeing her again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1837962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Dr. Milambiling has been my family doctor for years, and I haven't had a single problem! As a doctor, she'll listen to all of your problems, and offer her own helpful advice, knowledge and expertise... and as an individual she's friendly and compassionate. Her and her husband definitely go out of the way to accommodate their patients! It's always a pleasure seeing her, and definitely will recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1837959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I waited over an hour from my scheduled appointment just to get called in. I only go to her because my family has been going to them (both) forever. She is underqualified as she has no clue what she talks about - ecommends taking a tylenol for anxiety? I only go to her for the occasional appt. but I will be trying to look for a new doctor although it is difficult to find in this day and age. That must be the reason she is still in the medicine business, the healthcare's desparation to retain doctors, ANY doctor! At every appointment, she repeteadly asks me personal questions not relevant to my reason to visit. I find this unprofessional and not only that, she never remembers anything since it's always the same questions. Very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1837958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

Dr. Ligaya just asked questions about my life and not about how I feel. I'd rather go to walk in clinic or emergency than to see again. Plus the receptionist is the worst ever!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1837957].votes_count ]]