Rate Dr. Victoria Taraska

Dr. Victoria Taraska's Ratings

Terrible bed side manor. Couldn't get away fast enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I love Dr T!! i get skin checks regularly. She has diagnosed cancer and removed it. I get botox there too which I love. all the staff there seem happy and are helpful. My family goes there too. I know she is extremely busy but seems to take the time and care. Lee Ann is the best laser person in winnipeg. I know cuz i have seen a few. she is honest and does not sell you what you dont need. other clinics left me with that sleazy selling feeling but not drT. i am so happy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Taraska is the best dermatologist I've seen yet. She does the best job on lip filler using Vobella! I've had terrible experiences with other doctors in the city. She is also THE nicest person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I went in for lazer treatment, doctor didn't take much time to explain but rather sent me off to one of to one of their extremely young and unknowledgable assistants. I never came back. It a very delicate and sensitive procedure and I'd rather not an 18yr old who looks 14, and did not take time or perhaps did not know how to answer any if my questions. I'd rather go to somebody I feel more comfortable with and that might not cause irreversible burns and damage to my face. No thanks to these young assistants performing delicate orocidures and taking on patients "to explain procudures but really do not explain in full their basically there so doctor can take on more patients and if I feel like I'm not taken seriously and send off to an assistant to deal with my procedure where other dermatological offices deal with patient one on one I rather go there. I heard slot of horrible experiences in taraskas practice due to these barely trained young assistance performing sensitive lazer treatments, at least if she was able to answer my questions more knowledgable. Needles to say I went to somebody else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I went to The Derm Centre for a free consultation for anti-aging and met with Leigh Ann. She was great! She didn't try to sell me anything, but advised me of all my options. I felt very comfortable with her and was very impressed with all of her knowledge. I had a great experience!! Would recommend The Derm Centre to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

The Derm Center is great!! I could not have been happier with my visit,form the doctor who cares, the staf who are great and the procedures done so well. I have melanoma and can deal with this and the laser treatments have made me look so much younger. I love their creams too. Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1838048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2013

"Wow" I was very impressed with Dr Taraska. She is very knowlegable and spend a long time with me and did not rush me out the door. Very very good at taking 10 years off my face with the bonus of no surgery! I love it! Also saw her years ago when she found skin cancer on my face. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1838047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Was referred to her for adult acne, with a suspected allergy to a common acne medication ingredient. She only ever glanced at my face, never touched my skin, and prescribed me 4 different medications (at different times) containing the allergen. Her staff were excellent though, especially since they were often having to fax new prescriptions to the pharmacy for me after I reacted to whatever she'd just prescribed to me. I left after the appointment where, without even looking at my file (which was in her hands), she asked how a specific medication was working for me - I've never once been on that medication. She didn't seem very interested in me as a patient or my treatment. I would never recommend her, and given how long I waited for a referral to a derm, I was very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1838046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Very nice, professional, and personable! Very easy to communicate with and treatment was excellent! I highly recommend Dr Taraska

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1838045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I have seen DrT for years now. I have sent half of the city to her. She could not be any nicer!!! Whether it is a mole check, skin cancer, botox or fillers, my family and friends have done it all with her. She can handle anything and is not pushy or trying to sell you anything!! Her staff are friendly and they are all thorough. You get the help and care you need. She is usually on time and you dont have to wait an hour like other derms that my family has seen in the past! Go and see her , you wont regret it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1838044].votes_count ]]