Rate Dr. Victoria Taraska

Dr. Victoria Taraska's Ratings

Dr. Taraska is the best dermatologist I've seen yet. She does the best job on lip filler using Vobella! I've had terrible experiences with other doctors in the city. She is also THE nicest person!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

I went in for lazer treatment, doctor didn't take much time to explain but rather sent me off to one of to one of their extremely young and unknowledgable assistants. I never came back. It a very delicate and sensitive procedure and I'd rather not an 18yr old who looks 14, and did not take time or perhaps did not know how to answer any if my questions. I'd rather go to somebody I feel more comfortable with and that might not cause irreversible burns and damage to my face. No thanks to these young assistants performing delicate orocidures and taking on patients "to explain procudures but really do not explain in full their basically there so doctor can take on more patients and if I feel like I'm not taken seriously and send off to an assistant to deal with my procedure where other dermatological offices deal with patient one on one I rather go there. I heard slot of horrible experiences in taraskas practice due to these barely trained young assistance performing sensitive lazer treatments, at least if she was able to answer my questions more knowledgable. Needles to say I went to somebody else.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

I went to The Derm Centre for a free consultation for anti-aging and met with Leigh Ann. She was great! She didn't try to sell me anything, but advised me of all my options. I felt very comfortable with her and was very impressed with all of her knowledge. I had a great experience!! Would recommend The Derm Centre to everyone.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

The Derm Center is great!! I could not have been happier with my visit,form the doctor who cares, the staf who are great and the procedures done so well. I have melanoma and can deal with this and the laser treatments have made me look so much younger. I love their creams too. Would highly recommend.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

"Wow" I was very impressed with Dr Taraska. She is very knowlegable and spend a long time with me and did not rush me out the door. Very very good at taking 10 years off my face with the bonus of no surgery! I love it! Also saw her years ago when she found skin cancer on my face. Thanks

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

Was referred to her for adult acne, with a suspected allergy to a common acne medication ingredient. She only ever glanced at my face, never touched my skin, and prescribed me 4 different medications (at different times) containing the allergen. Her staff were excellent though, especially since they were often having to fax new prescriptions to the pharmacy for me after I reacted to whatever she'd just prescribed to me. I left after the appointment where, without even looking at my file (which was in her hands), she asked how a specific medication was working for me - I've never once been on that medication. She didn't seem very interested in me as a patient or my treatment. I would never recommend her, and given how long I waited for a referral to a derm, I was very disappointed.

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

Very nice, professional, and personable! Very easy to communicate with and treatment was excellent! I highly recommend Dr Taraska

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

I have seen DrT for years now. I have sent half of the city to her. She could not be any nicer!!! Whether it is a mole check, skin cancer, botox or fillers, my family and friends have done it all with her. She can handle anything and is not pushy or trying to sell you anything!! Her staff are friendly and they are all thorough. You get the help and care you need. She is usually on time and you dont have to wait an hour like other derms that my family has seen in the past! Go and see her , you wont regret it!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr taraska is a sweet, modest caring woman. I broke out of acne and it left me with a few terrible scars. It was a very sad part of my life but the dr was always cheerful, listened to me, she was never was in a rush to get me out and she knew what she was talking about. The staff were also very nice, one time i slept in for an apt and the lady who takes appts said "dont worry we'll just reschedule you" and that was it, no guilt trip or nothing. Thanks doctor!

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

I was lucky enough to get an appt with Dr Taraska today and she was GREAT! Kind, thorough, understanding... all I could have asked for in a doctor. The other staff were also excellent - the receptionist was very nice and the nurse was awesome. My issue was addressed and I just had to pay $10 for a shot (well worth it). I hope to see Dr Taraska again in the future for any derm needs!

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag