You may also like

Rate Dr. Victoria Taraska

Dr. Victoria Taraska's Ratings

Had some hard itchy spots on my scalp she hardly looked at, said harumph and never told me what they were. Months later the largest crusty spot was weepy. A year later whatever is on my scalp is radiating to my face and neck... Very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Very experience doctor , I"am so lucky that she's my dermatologist my psa and psoriasis clears up 80% in seven months I'am on remission now .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Warm caring not rushed. Wish all doctors were like her. Special doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Really happy my family doc referred me to this clinic. Cute doctor kind too. Suffered with psoriasis since my teens. Embarrassed to go to beach now clear. Go get treatment and stop covering up. Intelligent girl

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Finally have NO acne. Took 30 yrs but so happy it's all gone. She is so smart. Glad I went. Nice clinic. Now just doing regular peels to keep my gorgeous skin. Thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Without a doubt she is one of the best dermatologist in winnipeg. She saved my life! I was getting botox and showed her a mole. She cut it off and it was melanoma. I'm so grateful I see her. Her staff are kind and clinic has a relaxed happy feeling. You can tell they enjoy what they do. 💜💙💚

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2721875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

5 stars her office is thee best out of 5 visits to dermatologists throughout Canada. Definately will refer my clients to her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2705059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

Great doctor- very caring, always takes time with my family. The clinic is beautiful. I like that I can get all of my skin concerns dealt with- skin cancer and lasers- staff is friendly and helpful- she's busy but worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr Taraska needs to take a time mangement course,we have been waiting three days for a prescription re-newal and probably wait for another three.I have solar keratosis which can be very painfull,seven days of pain is too much.Dr taraska needs more help or less patients. Doctors taka an oath to help people in need quickly . I,m waiting and hoping to get another dermatologist.My advice to everyone...Get another dermatologist!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

i went to this doctor for my psoriasis. I suffered formany years. I got light treatment that was free and it cleared it right up. I was so happy after suffering for years. staff were great and happy. she helped me so much. I have sent my family there too. very very nice clinic. best looking and clean doctors office that I have been in. I would highly recommend this clinic. sweet doc.tor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644594].votes_count ]]