Rate Dr. Victoria Taraska

Dr. Victoria Taraska's Ratings

Great doctor- very caring, always takes time with my family. The clinic is beautiful. I like that I can get all of my skin concerns dealt with- skin cancer and lasers- staff is friendly and helpful- she's busy but worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr Taraska needs to take a time mangement course,we have been waiting three days for a prescription re-newal and probably wait for another three.I have solar keratosis which can be very painfull,seven days of pain is too much.Dr taraska needs more help or less patients. Doctors taka an oath to help people in need quickly . I,m waiting and hoping to get another dermatologist.My advice to everyone...Get another dermatologist!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

i went to this doctor for my psoriasis. I suffered formany years. I got light treatment that was free and it cleared it right up. I was so happy after suffering for years. staff were great and happy. she helped me so much. I have sent my family there too. very very nice clinic. best looking and clean doctors office that I have been in. I would highly recommend this clinic. sweet doc.tor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I loovveee this doc. she gives great botox and makes me look younger. I have skin cancer check too. cant see anyone writing a nasty thing about her- they must be nasty themselves. I ve been with her for many moves and will keep following her but love the new clinic,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Didn't do what I had asked for. Very disappointed, with emptier pockets.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2625350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Taraska for years, and find her to be an excellent dermatologist, She is very knowledgeable and is often on TV/Radio. She is very busy and in high demand, so i noticed that while she is thorough and deals with my issues quickly and efficiently, she is not likely to chitchat about the weather for a long time. The office rarely runs behind, so she is respectful of my time. I find her staff to be excellent, her assistant's have been with her for many years, and the laser technician has over 15 years training and experience. She also has professional licensed nurses there to assist with matters.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I waited months for an appointment as I was referred from my clinic. In the end, Dr Taraska breezed in, barely looked at me, then left in a flash. I’ve never been given such short shrift from a medical professional in my life. I spoke to my Doctor about this, relaying my disappointment and anger.
I am over 50 years of age. I was concerned over certain moles, skin growths and lesions on my face, neck, back and lower leg. At reception you were asked to circle any areas of concern on this human ‘map’. I was under the impression the doctor might look at this note and then inspect the areas I was concerned with.
In the end, Dr Taraska did NOT look at the mark on my lower leg, nor did she actually come closer than three feet from me. She did NOT touch any part of my skin.
I work at a film company and I mentioned my upset to a colleague. Before I mentioned Taraska’s name she said straight away, ‘You’re not talking about Dr Taraska, are you?’. I said ‘Yes, I am, I’m afraid’. She said ‘She’s a hack! Go ask my husband about the problems he had with her.’ My colleague then relayed me her story and how Dr Taraska barely looked at the flaky rash on her chest and just mumbled that it was ‘dry skin’ and left the room hurriedly. My colleague friend later went to a different doctor who actually took the time to LOOK at the problem. Luckily, she was properly diagnosed and given a prescription, which cleared up the problem, alas.
I was appalled by Dr Taraska. Her technician assistants were marginally more helpful and engaging than she was. Pretty dismal. I’ve never written a negative review like this on a Doctors’ review site. But I was so disgusted by this that I felt compelled to do so.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2613833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Terrible bed side manor. Couldn't get away fast enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I love Dr T!! i get skin checks regularly. She has diagnosed cancer and removed it. I get botox there too which I love. all the staff there seem happy and are helpful. My family goes there too. I know she is extremely busy but seems to take the time and care. Lee Ann is the best laser person in winnipeg. I know cuz i have seen a few. she is honest and does not sell you what you dont need. other clinics left me with that sleazy selling feeling but not drT. i am so happy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Taraska is the best dermatologist I've seen yet. She does the best job on lip filler using Vobella! I've had terrible experiences with other doctors in the city. She is also THE nicest person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543695].votes_count ]]