Rate Dr. Victoria Taraska

Dr. Victoria Taraska's Ratings

i went to this doctor for my psoriasis. I suffered formany years. I got light treatment that was free and it cleared it right up. I was so happy after suffering for years. staff were great and happy. she helped me so much. I have sent my family there too. very very nice clinic. best looking and clean doctors office that I have been in. I would highly recommend this clinic. sweet doc.tor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I loovveee this doc. she gives great botox and makes me look younger. I have skin cancer check too. cant see anyone writing a nasty thing about her- they must be nasty themselves. I ve been with her for many moves and will keep following her but love the new clinic,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Didn't do what I had asked for. Very disappointed, with emptier pockets.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Taraska for years, and find her to be an excellent dermatologist, She is very knowledgeable and is often on TV/Radio. She is very busy and in high demand, so i noticed that while she is thorough and deals with my issues quickly and efficiently, she is not likely to chitchat about the weather for a long time. The office rarely runs behind, so she is respectful of my time. I find her staff to be excellent, her assistant's have been with her for many years, and the laser technician has over 15 years training and experience. She also has professional licensed nurses there to assist with matters.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I waited months for an appointment as I was referred from my clinic. In the end, Dr Taraska breezed in, barely looked at me, then left in a flash. I’ve never been given such short shrift from a medical professional in my life. I spoke to my Doctor about this, relaying my disappointment and anger.
I am over 50 years of age. I was concerned over certain moles, skin growths and lesions on my face, neck, back and lower leg. At reception you were asked to circle any areas of concern on this human ‘map’. I was under the impression the doctor might look at this note and then inspect the areas I was concerned with.
In the end, Dr Taraska did NOT look at the mark on my lower leg, nor did she actually come closer than three feet from me. She did NOT touch any part of my skin.
I work at a film company and I mentioned my upset to a colleague. Before I mentioned Taraska’s name she said straight away, ‘You’re not talking about Dr Taraska, are you?’. I said ‘Yes, I am, I’m afraid’. She said ‘She’s a hack! Go ask my husband about the problems he had with her.’ My colleague then relayed me her story and how Dr Taraska barely looked at the flaky rash on her chest and just mumbled that it was ‘dry skin’ and left the room hurriedly. My colleague friend later went to a different doctor who actually took the time to LOOK at the problem. Luckily, she was properly diagnosed and given a prescription, which cleared up the problem, alas.
I was appalled by Dr Taraska. Her technician assistants were marginally more helpful and engaging than she was. Pretty dismal. I’ve never written a negative review like this on a Doctors’ review site. But I was so disgusted by this that I felt compelled to do so.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2613833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Terrible bed side manor. Couldn't get away fast enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I love Dr T!! i get skin checks regularly. She has diagnosed cancer and removed it. I get botox there too which I love. all the staff there seem happy and are helpful. My family goes there too. I know she is extremely busy but seems to take the time and care. Lee Ann is the best laser person in winnipeg. I know cuz i have seen a few. she is honest and does not sell you what you dont need. other clinics left me with that sleazy selling feeling but not drT. i am so happy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Taraska is the best dermatologist I've seen yet. She does the best job on lip filler using Vobella! I've had terrible experiences with other doctors in the city. She is also THE nicest person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I went in for lazer treatment, doctor didn't take much time to explain but rather sent me off to one of to one of their extremely young and unknowledgable assistants. I never came back. It a very delicate and sensitive procedure and I'd rather not an 18yr old who looks 14, and did not take time or perhaps did not know how to answer any if my questions. I'd rather go to somebody I feel more comfortable with and that might not cause irreversible burns and damage to my face. No thanks to these young assistants performing delicate orocidures and taking on patients "to explain procudures but really do not explain in full their basically there so doctor can take on more patients and if I feel like I'm not taken seriously and send off to an assistant to deal with my procedure where other dermatological offices deal with patient one on one I rather go there. I heard slot of horrible experiences in taraskas practice due to these barely trained young assistance performing sensitive lazer treatments, at least if she was able to answer my questions more knowledgable. Needles to say I went to somebody else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I went to The Derm Centre for a free consultation for anti-aging and met with Leigh Ann. She was great! She didn't try to sell me anything, but advised me of all my options. I felt very comfortable with her and was very impressed with all of her knowledge. I had a great experience!! Would recommend The Derm Centre to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455518].votes_count ]]