You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Nakaji

Dr. Peter Nakaji's Ratings

I am a physician who has sent a few patients to Dr. Nakaji, from life threatening sub dural hematomas, to syrinx to normal pressure hydrocephalus.....He is a pro through and through. He is also very easy to talk to for the patient. I wouldn't refer to any other neuro surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Dr. Nakaji and his staff are amazing. He takes the time to listen, he is knowledgeable, and he is very kind. I have recommended him to others and personally would not see anyone else. He is truly the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I had a menengioma removed by Dr. Nakaji. I could not have had a better outcome . Doctor Nakaji removed the entire tumor, although as I understand, it was not an easy removal. I owe so very much to Dr. Nakaji. I know this isn't everything, but he's nice too.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2547644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I was diagnosed with two aneurysms, I flew in from Mexico to see Dr.Nakaji, recommended by my Dr. here as one of the best in the US, my Dr was right, Dr Nakaji is very professional , brilliant and very understanding, he took the time to explain every detail and ran tests to confirm what he initially saw in the tests i sent to him, he saw me twice before and after the tests, he explained that I am at a very low risk and that he would not operate on me ,but would follow up on me in six months, I had a doctor who wanted to operate on me the next day, which would have put me in danger, Dr. Nakaji was the best doctor I could have chosen. Everyone I asked had the very best to say about him, including other Doctors.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2530540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Nakaji truly cares about his patients. We are very grateful to have had him as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2526425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr. Nakaji is an amazing doctor. He is caring and compassionate. He answered all my questions until I was satisfied. I cannot imagine seeing anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Nakaji is the very best. He is a life savor, an unbelievably experienced surgeon, and has world class bedside manners. He answered every question and spent en enormous amount of time with me. I would not see anybody but Dr. Nakaji. He is truly amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2519084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. Nakaji was polite and very helpful. He explained everything in details and helped to find the right option for me. He is a great surgeon. I highly recommend Dr.Nakaji and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2498466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Did not answer questions very well. Seemed to be in a hurry. Waited forever in room. After surgery, didn't see him. Follow up visit very short.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Nakaji and his staff were wonderful. I really appreciated all their help. Dr. Nakaji's surgery has made my life much better. I highly recommend Dr. Nakaji and his office staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][639574].votes_count ]]