Dr. Peter Nakaji

Dr. Peter Nakaji

Rate Dr. Peter Nakaji

Dr. Peter Nakaji's Ratings

Dr. Nakaji is the very best. He is a life savor, an unbelievably experienced surgeon, and has world class bedside manners. He answered every question and spent en enormous amount of time with me. I would not see anybody but Dr. Nakaji. He is truly amazing.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nakaji was polite and very helpful. He explained everything in details and helped to find the right option for me. He is a great surgeon. I highly recommend Dr.Nakaji and his staff.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Did not answer questions very well. Seemed to be in a hurry. Waited forever in room. After surgery, didn't see him. Follow up visit very short.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nakaji and his staff were wonderful. I really appreciated all their help. Dr. Nakaji's surgery has made my life much better. I highly recommend Dr. Nakaji and his office staff.

Submitted March 22, 2014 | flag

Waited almost 2 hours in room for him to come in and say there is nothing I can do for you. His bedside manner was horrible like I was wasting his time. I would never recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nakaji is a great surgeon and his bedside manner is wonderful. He doesn't want to turn anyone away and wants to help everyone, which affects his ability to keep timely appointments. Unfortunately, there is very poor communication between the medical and office staff, which results in poor communication with us, the patients. The office staff did not ever call me back during a 2.5 week time period during which I had multiple questions and my situation escalated into an emergency. My disability paperwork was also lost three times, which resulted in my pay being denied. I would suggest that you have a backup doctor's office for completing important paperwork if you are dependent upon your income for survival.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

he is very helpful and very polite he is the best there is.I speak from my own experiens.Thanks to him i am a whole person again.Dr.Nakaji should be on the list of doctors

Submitted Sept. 23, 2012 | flag

excellent neurosurgeon and also very personable. the surgery was successful even though some unforeseen difficultie arose during surgery. Patient is now totally healed.

Submitted July 31, 2011 | flag