Rate Dr. Peter Nakaji

Dr. Peter Nakaji's Ratings

I had a menengioma removed by Dr. Nakaji. I could not have had a better outcome . Doctor Nakaji removed the entire tumor, although as I understand, it was not an easy removal. I owe so very much to Dr. Nakaji. I know this isn't everything, but he's nice too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I was diagnosed with two aneurysms, I flew in from Mexico to see Dr.Nakaji, recommended by my Dr. here as one of the best in the US, my Dr was right, Dr Nakaji is very professional , brilliant and very understanding, he took the time to explain every detail and ran tests to confirm what he initially saw in the tests i sent to him, he saw me twice before and after the tests, he explained that I am at a very low risk and that he would not operate on me ,but would follow up on me in six months, I had a doctor who wanted to operate on me the next day, which would have put me in danger, Dr. Nakaji was the best doctor I could have chosen. Everyone I asked had the very best to say about him, including other Doctors.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2530540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Nakaji truly cares about his patients. We are very grateful to have had him as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2526425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr. Nakaji is an amazing doctor. He is caring and compassionate. He answered all my questions until I was satisfied. I cannot imagine seeing anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Nakaji is the very best. He is a life savor, an unbelievably experienced surgeon, and has world class bedside manners. He answered every question and spent en enormous amount of time with me. I would not see anybody but Dr. Nakaji. He is truly amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2519084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. Nakaji was polite and very helpful. He explained everything in details and helped to find the right option for me. He is a great surgeon. I highly recommend Dr.Nakaji and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2498466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Did not answer questions very well. Seemed to be in a hurry. Waited forever in room. After surgery, didn't see him. Follow up visit very short.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Nakaji and his staff were wonderful. I really appreciated all their help. Dr. Nakaji's surgery has made my life much better. I highly recommend Dr. Nakaji and his office staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][639574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Waited almost 2 hours in room for him to come in and say there is nothing I can do for you. His bedside manner was horrible like I was wasting his time. I would never recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

Dr. Nakaji is a great surgeon and his bedside manner is wonderful. He doesn't want to turn anyone away and wants to help everyone, which affects his ability to keep timely appointments. Unfortunately, there is very poor communication between the medical and office staff, which results in poor communication with us, the patients. The office staff did not ever call me back during a 2.5 week time period during which I had multiple questions and my situation escalated into an emergency. My disability paperwork was also lost three times, which resulted in my pay being denied. I would suggest that you have a backup doctor's office for completing important paperwork if you are dependent upon your income for survival.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639573].votes_count ]]