Rate Dr. Peter F. Levins

Dr. Peter F. Levins's Ratings

We have not met Dr Levins, but the medical center associated with his name and where he is supposed to practice was terrible - Tatum Highlands Medical Associates.
Short visit, no diagnose. We are very unhappy with the service provided there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr. peter is great! But the staff at the office ir horrible!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Follow thru is not good. Call backs are poor. You have to constantly call back to get prescription refills or referrals due to fact the office has such poor follow up. I love Dr. Levins but hope the service improves or will need to find new doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2399557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Was in Dr's off for UTI on Thur, PI gave me script, & said they would call when lab results came in, they didn't , script didn't work & they were closed Fri, Sat, Sun. I called 8:00 am Mon to try to get results & new Rx. Had to leave message. They had not called by 1:30 so I called again, left message. They called @ 4:20 PM w/Rx that I told them I could not take because of side affects. Said that's all we can do or come into office for shot,( get there in 6 min?). Decided to try Rx anyway, told them to call it into Fry's. She said Walgreens was where your last Rx was called, I said because I was close to Fry's I wanted Fry's, they called it into Walgreens.( Girl on phone @ Dr's office acted really put out)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2399556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I love love LOVE Dr. Levins. He is always so caring, and he remembers everything! I recommended my sister to him and she loves him too! I have to see doctors quite a bit, so it's nice to finally have one that listens and really takes the time to help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I get very nervous at the doctors and he made me feel so comfortable. He was awesome! I recommend him to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

This is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable. A lot of doctors like to rush you in and out of there. Dr Levins is one of the very few that doesn't do that. He takes the time to explain everything to you without rush. I'm surprised to see the Y for accepting new patients. He is always booked and hard to get an oppoitment because he is so well liked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

He is the best Doctor EVER. Takes time with his patients, explains things and listens to what you are saying. His staff is kind and always return phone calls. For an A+ doctor.. go too Dr. Levins. The best of the best. Christine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

Dr Levins is awesome, he always takes the time to listen and never rushes through your visit even for minor issues. He is excellent at explaining things to you in "laymen" terms, without seemingly talking down to you. His demeanor is very down to earth and will always remember you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2010

Simply put, Dr. Levins is amazing. He is extremely supportive and genuinely wants what's best for his patients. He is patient, empathetic and nonjudgmental. In 32 years, he's the best doctor I've come across.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][639595].votes_count ]]