You may also like

Rate Dr. Randall W. Porter

Dr. Randall W. Porter's Ratings

Dr. Porter is a quality of life saver. I was diagnosed with a rare form of bone cancer, only a handful of doctors in the USA are trained in dealing with the surgical side. Dr. Porter spent a considerable about of time with my family and I explaining his surgical plan and my long term treatment plan. Communication is very easy with him and his staff. I truly believe Dr. Porter's extensive knowledge and skills saved my quality of life. I know Dr. Porter fights for his patients and puts his heart into his work. He joined hands with my family in prayer before and after surgery, this was very comforting. I trust Dr. Porter 110% and will continue to highly recommend him. THANK YOU Dr. Porter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Porter and the Gamma Knife staff at Barrows have been fantastic! I am 2 months past the procedure and felling better everyday.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

This was the second surgery performed by Dr. Porter both produced the desired relief of my pain. He also corrected an additional problem during my surgery that was not identified prior to surgery . I will always trust Dr. Porter, he is the best in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2664243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

Dr. Randall Porter did the surgery for a large brain tumor that was causing my son to have serious health issues for several months - from the day we met him , thru the surgery at St Joseph's / Barrow Neurological center and ICU hospital stay - I am so thankful for the wonderful care my son has received and he is now getting better every day ! Miracles do happen !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr. Porter is amazing. He operated on my Acoustic Neuroma brain tumor and did a wonderful job. I was very worried about paralysis in the side of my face where the tumor is, and thankfully he avoided that! He and his staff at BNA are always there to answer questions, they are all very helpful, very organized, and very knowledgeable. I am grateful to Dr. Porter and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr. Porter kept me from being in a wheel chair for the rest of my life. He is one of the best not only in his field but a great person. He listens and thats is rare. I had a blood clot on my spinal cord and he evacuated it. His staff and team at BNA are the best. Myself and my family are thankful Dr. Porter was there to provide the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Porter was amazing. He was caring and explained everything that was going to happen and took the time to meet with my family. I can't thank him enough. Debbie

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Porter is the best! He gave me my life back! I am forever grateful! Marcia S. Haverly

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

My golf ball-sized Acoustic Neuroma was diagnosed at a local hospital's trauma center. Their neurosurgeon immediately referred me to Dr. Porter and Barrow Neurological. Before my successful surgery, I was well prepared. From ICU through post-discharge appointments, Dr. Porter has kept me thoroughly informed in a genuine, caring manner. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Porter's abilities and will always be grateful that he was my surgeon. Diane Goguen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I was diagnosed with an Acoustic Neuroma and Dr. Porter provided me great care and attention answering my many questions to determine which treatment is best for me. I'm extremely grateful to him and highly recommend Dr. Porter and his caring staff. Barbara Cummings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599631].votes_count ]]