You may also like

Rate Dr. Barry Lotz

Dr. Barry Lotz's Ratings

When Dr Chooi retired , I wondered what the "new import" taking over his caseload would be like !! Well all is just fine ,and he has more of a sense of humor . I feel very comfortable and confident in Dr Lotz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Lotz is a very kind and caring man. I feel fortunate that he cares for my family. It is evident that he is passionate about his career, and he always takes the correct steps to correctly diagnose the problem.
I find it unfortunate that his administrative staff are the front lines of his practice though. They are very rude and short tempered. No matter the patients attitude, they are equally short with everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Lotz has been my doctor for 6 years. He has helped me with my depression and anxiety. I have never felt rushed or had to wait very long (5-10 min max) for him. I feel like I am his only patient when I am with him. It is such a wonderful experience going to see him. Hope he stays around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Lots is really good he is really nice and caring person he is defentnly in the right line of work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I am very lucky to have Dr. Lotz as my family Dr. He is very knowledgeable and makes me feel like I'm listened to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1839267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Lotz has been my GP since thankfully Chooi left. I have received excellent, knowledgeable, and compassionate care ever since. I have recommended him to many people. From my personal experience not all doctors are good, but I would have to honestly say that Dr. Lotz is in the top percentile of his field and that anyone would be hard pressed to find a more professional and knowledgeable physician than him. God Bless you Dr.Lotz!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Chooi previously and switched to Dr. Lotz when Dr. Chooi retired. I have never had a problem with Dr. Lotz he has a great bedside manner he is very compassionate and I never feel rushed. Thankfully I have never had any serious problems but I have alot of confidence in his abilities to find me the correct care available. When my husband passed away suddenly he was a great support for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Barry Lotz is a very knowledgable compassionate physician. He has been my doctor for over seven years now and I find him to be the best doctor I have ever had. I cannot say enough about his wonderful bedside manner and caring demeaner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

I took our 20 month old son to see Dr. Lotz and had told him that he seemed in pain and had a high fever for over three days. Dr. Lotz said it could be foot and mouth and sent us on our way. Two days later we decided to take him to the emergency room where they discovered that he had pneumonia! It sounds like Dr.Lotz is a good doctor according to his reviews. I think this shows that our doctors are being overloaded which results in them rushing sometimes, which I think what has happened in our case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2010

Dr Lotz is the best doctor in the city by far, not only does he correctly diagnose the problem he is always caring, and gets to know you on a personal level!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839263].votes_count ]]