Rate Dr. Barry Lotz

Dr. Barry Lotz's Ratings

I am very lucky to have Dr. Lotz as my family Dr. He is very knowledgeable and makes me feel like I'm listened to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1839267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Lotz has been my GP since thankfully Chooi left. I have received excellent, knowledgeable, and compassionate care ever since. I have recommended him to many people. From my personal experience not all doctors are good, but I would have to honestly say that Dr. Lotz is in the top percentile of his field and that anyone would be hard pressed to find a more professional and knowledgeable physician than him. God Bless you Dr.Lotz!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Chooi previously and switched to Dr. Lotz when Dr. Chooi retired. I have never had a problem with Dr. Lotz he has a great bedside manner he is very compassionate and I never feel rushed. Thankfully I have never had any serious problems but I have alot of confidence in his abilities to find me the correct care available. When my husband passed away suddenly he was a great support for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Barry Lotz is a very knowledgable compassionate physician. He has been my doctor for over seven years now and I find him to be the best doctor I have ever had. I cannot say enough about his wonderful bedside manner and caring demeaner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

I took our 20 month old son to see Dr. Lotz and had told him that he seemed in pain and had a high fever for over three days. Dr. Lotz said it could be foot and mouth and sent us on our way. Two days later we decided to take him to the emergency room where they discovered that he had pneumonia! It sounds like Dr.Lotz is a good doctor according to his reviews. I think this shows that our doctors are being overloaded which results in them rushing sometimes, which I think what has happened in our case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2010

Dr Lotz is the best doctor in the city by far, not only does he correctly diagnose the problem he is always caring, and gets to know you on a personal level!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2009

Love him! He has NEVER rushed me. In fact I don't mind waiting a little long to see him if I have too because I know he won't be rushing me out the door. He is open to my feelings and my husband and daughter also see him and trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

I am very satisfied with Dr. Lotz. He is as everyone says, kind, attentive, caring. He is the first doctor to have helped me find the right medication for my depression. Thank you Dr. Lotz, I hope you read these. Also, he does need to slow down a little. He tends to rush through. Otherwise excellent Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Lotz is very caring and professional. He has helped our family deal with a very tough medical situation. I would recommend his services to anyone who needs medical attention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2008

Unfortunately did not take the time to review pertinent information in a very critical situation. Maybe too busy to see detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839259].votes_count ]]