Rate Dr. Mark D. Gulinson

Dr. Mark D. Gulinson's Ratings

No follow up by doctor on procedures; very little time spent with patient and seemingly unconcerned about patient's well beubg,

Submitted Dec. 29, 2010 | flag

After performing a colonoscopy, Dr. Gulinson diagnosed me with Crohn's Disease. He put me through several tests that showed nothing. A few months later I got a second opinion from a female gastroenterologist at John C. Lincoln Deer Valley. She found NO signs of Crohn's Disease. He still wanted to put me through more tests, but I decided what's the point when he's not diagnosing me correctly? What's up with that?

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

This doctor is very knowledgeable and has seen both my son and my husband. I do wish his staff was better and that it was easier to make an appointment.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

Dr. Gulinson himself is great. Unfortunately, you cannot get an appointment with him. After being his patient for 5 years for routine checkups, when I needed to see him within a week, there was never an appointment available. His office staff scheduled a colonoscopy for me and told me a date, time and hospital and scheduled it at a different hospital! He is great, his office staff is horrible!

Submitted July 7, 2008 | flag