You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark D. Gulinson

Dr. Mark D. Gulinson's Ratings

Pleased with appointment time availability and promptness to meet appointment time. Staff was friendly and responsive to my questions. They called me to let me know what my insurance was going to cover which was a relief going into the procedure. Dr Gulinson was friendly and made me feel comfortable. Let friends read script and they are considering the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

It was a very professional group of nurses and doctors. I was impressed with the way in which everyone communicated, and with the very well organized and well equipped facility .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Exceptionally professional team. Everyone in the center treated me with respect and made me feel confident in their abilities to care for me throughout my visit and procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

No follow up by doctor on procedures; very little time spent with patient and seemingly unconcerned about patient's well beubg,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

After performing a colonoscopy, Dr. Gulinson diagnosed me with Crohn's Disease. He put me through several tests that showed nothing. A few months later I got a second opinion from a female gastroenterologist at John C. Lincoln Deer Valley. She found NO signs of Crohn's Disease. He still wanted to put me through more tests, but I decided what's the point when he's not diagnosing me correctly? What's up with that?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

This doctor is very knowledgeable and has seen both my son and my husband. I do wish his staff was better and that it was easier to make an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Gulinson himself is great. Unfortunately, you cannot get an appointment with him. After being his patient for 5 years for routine checkups, when I needed to see him within a week, there was never an appointment available. His office staff scheduled a colonoscopy for me and told me a date, time and hospital and scheduled it at a different hospital! He is great, his office staff is horrible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640020].votes_count ]]