Rate Dr. Timothy J. Byrne

Dr. Timothy J. Byrne's Ratings

I was so thrilled to secure an appointment quickly to have my elderly mother seen by Dr. Byrne. I was prepared for the waiting room wait (over 2 hours) because I had read the reviews. His PA was wonderful and thorough. Dr. Byrne breezed in at the end of the appointment spoke rather harshly to my mother and asked the PA for a recommendation. He agreed with her. Further tests were ordered. It took almost a month to get the results. The results were mailed on a check the box form (a form like this should not even exist in that office)with a recommendation to continue the treatment plan. What a waste of time. There was no treatment plan. When attempting to get clarification, my phone calls were ignored until I actually went into the office and pleaded with the receptionists to please have the assistant call my mother. The assistant finally called. Why must this be so difficult? I'm not looking forward to dealing with this office again. Who has time for this?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Quick to recommend expensive tests but very, very slow on getting you the results. Unacceptable for a heart patient to wait 3 weeks or more for results of tests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

This doctor is wonderful! Kind, patient, knowledgable, caring and will give you as much time as you need. I guess that is why I wait so long to see him. Get as early an appointment as you can, you will wait less. But you couldn't ask for a better doctor, and the wait is worth it. I'm sure I've gone over my allotted time too, but when it comes to making me feel like my heart is his concern, he gets an A+++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2010

He and his assistants are the best! I have complete confidence in him and he has wonderful empathy for his patients. Very caring and very knowledgeable of current procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2010

He took care of my mother in law when she had a stroke, he was great. He was my physician when it turned out I needed a stint and I think he is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Byrne is very kind and appears to be knowledgeable however I had to wait two hours and twenty minutes past the appointment time to see the him. Others indicated that the wait time for Dr. Byrne is always in excess of one hour. A doctor's skills are irrelevant if you can't see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640306].votes_count ]]