Rate Dr. Timothy Brown

Dr. Timothy Brown's Ratings

I have only good things to say about Dr Brown and his staff. They genuinely care about their patients and he has been wonderful to my children. They all enjoy visiting the dentist, despite having had fillings there. Dr Brown is great about explaining everything and answering questions. A very kind and competent dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Doctor Brown is a fantastic dentist. He's been my dentist since he took over his father's practice. He's always kind and friendly and he's very good at what he does. He pulled my wisdom tooth without needing to break it, and when I was concerned about it not healing right, he got me right in to check it out. He makes his patients his priority and I really appreciate that. I'd recommend him to anyone. His staff are also very friendly and nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Dr Brown rebuilt a bottom front tooth, I thought would have to be pulled, it looks better than the original and makes such a big difference - Thank you, Dr. Brown and Maria for the great job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Timothy is the son of Dr. Gordon Brown, now retired (also a dentist) with whom we were very pleased & comfortable for many years past (since he started his practice in Woodstock). No doubt we will feel the same about Dr. Tim, given time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Our family has found Dr. Brown to be very professional, kind and informed. He and his staff are excellent with children and have made our experiences there very positive. When we need extra work done, he is informed and wants what is best for us, not his wallet. We recommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2008

I have gotten good results from Dr. Brown, he is very gentle and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2007

Very personable, friendly, considerate and competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840606].votes_count ]]