You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Gall

Dr. Richard Gall's Ratings

He accepted me as a patient on short notice on a same day referral from my doctor. He was polite, listened to my concerns, diagnosed the problem, and demonstrated it for my understanding on a display board. Very good bedside manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Very happy. Problem resolved within a couple of visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Very happy with my visit. Pleasant to speak to and not rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

One visit and everything that my family Dr could not figure out was solved. I will hear properly again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Although very busy he was excellent in all matters, ... I was not rushed, ... everything was explained, ... made time to answer my questions. One of the best experiences I've had with any Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Excellent experience. Very pleasant in the office. Took time to explain everything carefully. Excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Worst bedside manner ever. This guy does not listen and he whisks you in and out in seconds. Have sinus polyps and he continually shoved the camera tube up my nose with no freezing. Pure torture! I told him it bothered me but he didn't care. Operated on me twice which had no effect. Very cold and callous. He's making good money, what does he care? Do not see this guy, see someone else, seriously!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr Gall saved my life. Case closed. Sinus infection caused by a large mass was close to crossing into the brain. He did an amazing job and did wonderful follow up care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1840699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

DR GALL WAS USELESS , RUDE , AND ARROGANT i went to see him for a punctured ear drum he made me feel like i was wasting his time he didnt seem to want to listen to my questions all he wanted to do was make me take a hearing test just so he could tell me that i could'nt hear DUH!!!! when i asked about a surgery i saw on the internet he did.nt want to listen to be just wanted to get my last hearing results from my hearing aid specialest said he would get back to me but gave me no timeline I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYBODY ! ! !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840698].votes_count ]]