Rate Dr. Richard Gall

Dr. Richard Gall's Ratings

Worst bedside manner ever. This guy does not listen and he whisks you in and out in seconds. Have sinus polyps and he continually shoved the camera tube up my nose with no freezing. Pure torture! I told him it bothered me but he didn't care. Operated on me twice which had no effect. Very cold and callous. He's making good money, what does he care? Do not see this guy, see someone else, seriously!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr Gall saved my life. Case closed. Sinus infection caused by a large mass was close to crossing into the brain. He did an amazing job and did wonderful follow up care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1840699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

DR GALL WAS USELESS , RUDE , AND ARROGANT i went to see him for a punctured ear drum he made me feel like i was wasting his time he didnt seem to want to listen to my questions all he wanted to do was make me take a hearing test just so he could tell me that i could'nt hear DUH!!!! when i asked about a surgery i saw on the internet he did.nt want to listen to be just wanted to get my last hearing results from my hearing aid specialest said he would get back to me but gave me no timeline I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYBODY ! ! !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2012

Dr. Richard Gall is an amazing doctor. I was sent to see him earlier this year by another ENT. Recently, I had a handful of surgeries performed by him, which were successful and nearly painless. He came across other issues that weren't his expertise, so he referred me to the correct specialist. I have since seen 2 other doctors & have another referral in progress. I have been dealing with the issues at hand for nearly 10 years & I feel that now that I have met him, along with his colleagues I see light at the end of the tunnel! His staff is lovely to deal with, I've never waited more than about 10 minutes in his office & although he isn't overly "bubbly" (honestly, introduce me to a doctor that is) he is incredibly smart and his willingness to better his patients is a delight. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing to see an ENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Extremely disappointed in the poor quality of care this doctor provided. Very poor bedside manner. Abrupt, doesn't listen, & very poor history & assessment on his part. Waited to see this "specialist" for a while, & was hopeful, but was rushed out of the office so quickly, I don't feel I got very good care or an accurate assessment. Would NOT recommend him to anyone. His receptionist is great, too bad she works for someone like this. Why do some doctors have to be so arrogant? If you really don't want to help people, or help them figure out what's wrong, do something else!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I was referred to dr.gall in '09. I seen him twice, once to meet him and then a second time for him to put a tube in my ear. He never scheduled a follow up and sent me on my way. After over a year questioning why my ear has major pain, I finally get a third appointment 3 years later for him to pull out the tube that he said would fall out on its own. I told him my ears still hurt very much to which he replied they look normal I don't know why your in pain. I am now awaiting for referrals to other dr's for a second and third opinion as obviously I have a problem that dr.gall cannot take the time to figure out. Extremely poor doctor, I would NOT recommend him to ANYONE!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr.Gall not only fixed a nasel problem I've had for a life time, he fixed the problems created when another ENT, tried to fix it years ago. I can breathe and sleep better then I have for since childhood. Although, he isn't very good at bed side manner, he is excellant at surgery, and preparedness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2010

Don't even waste your time. This guy is a joke. Richard is one of the most arrogant, idiotic "doctors" you could ever see. Because of him, people like me (supposed, but not properly investigate or proved "Eustachian Tube Dysfunction) go on suffering. It severly affects my hearing, and I've suffered for almost a year. If your ear feels collapsed, try everything. An earpopper (didn't work), accupuncture, steroid nasal spray. Last resort is the tubes. Make sure that they are a "Eustachian Tube Implant", which actually is inserted INTO the opening of the E tubes into the ear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

He dismissed my son's chronic ear and throat infections after reading the referral letter. No examination was done, and the x-rays we brought along were not looked at. We waited an addtional year to see a second ENT who said, "Why hasn't this been dealt with earlier?", and immediately scheduled him for ear tubes plus tonsil and adenoid surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1840692].votes_count ]]