Rate Dr. Grace Zlaket-Matta

Dr. Grace Zlaket-Matta's Ratings

When trying to make an appointment with Dr. Matta, I found it to be a test of my patience. They late answering phones after lunch, kept me on hold for 15min to tell me the next available appointment date was in five months!! No thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Best Endo in town. Thyroid Cancer survivor. Started out with the well known Duck, with the staff from Hell and fortunately was able to switch to Dr Matta. Spends time and actually listens to her patients. Nice contrast from Dr. Ego.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Matta is very thorough and very friendly. My last Endocrinologist was awful....Dr. Matta is a welcome change!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

I am a colleague of Dr Matta. I have found her to be knowledgeable, thorough and concerned and recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][640495].votes_count ]]