Dr. Mark Winograd

Grad. Year: 1969

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Mark Winograd has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3603285
12/11/13 1 4 4 5 if you want to talk to voice mail this is your place do not depend on the staff to get anythang done do it your self just not the kind of place you want to go if you exspect to get good staff service  Respond
RID: 2646141
11/05/13 3 4 3 3 Started with Dr. Mark about 3 months ago. 1st initial meeting very thorough. He definitely is compassionate of cancer side effects and addresses them quickly. Also - has been on top of my neuropathy issues. The staff seems preoccupied and some have the "deer in the head lights" 1st impression. I'm sure they know what there doing, however - they do project a "get in line with the rest of the patients" One time I arrived and went to the mirrored window - as it slid open the nurse shoved a clipboard onto the counter - said "fill out the form and I will call you when it's time." Nothing like "how are you today" What was your name please? No skills in 1st contact roles. Is not a good way to start the whole 1st office visit relationship." I think there might be inter front office "power plays" underlying the atmosphere I picked up. What do I know? The Doctor makes up for the cold front office personal.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 2541924
25/01/13 1 5 1 3 never returns calls .......waiting on OVER 2 YR OLD records for over 2 MONTHS and will do NOTHING but SAY " We CAN not RE-INVENT the WHEEL ...but we van get it ROLLING dont YOU think ............. I have over 4 yr worth of records and thats not GOOD enough...?????
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1007849
12/10/09 4 5 5 5 Dr Winograd,Very funny but i know he is understanding and smart.Doesn't waste time to act.Really articulates the situation well.mom and i both see him and we like him.spends good amount of time in office with us too.Really respect him.He maybe a bit silly but wise forsure!!!wish he was in Litchfield Pk office more.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 938731
16/07/09 5 5 5 4 Dr. Winograd has been treating my 36 year old son who suffered 2 strokes. Dr. Winograd spent a lot of time researching my son's case and he is very helpful during the visits to his office.
Insurance: Medicare