Rate Dr. William J. Hedden

Dr. William J. Hedden's Ratings

Dr Hedden has been amazing. I had very involved surgery but everything worked well. Even the few pRobles that cropped up were handled quickly and professionally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Hedden was good. He did seem busy, maybe lack of the planning with the office staff. I live 2 hours away.
My first visit was very discouraging. I was supposed to have my consultation, blood work etc done. I was very discouraged. 1st of all The staff didn't even seem to know that i was scheduled for an appointment... since it was a late appointment they also seemed ready to go because it was the end of the day. ( I had took off of work and drove for 2 hours, was on time.. actually 45 mins early) I had already made a deposit a month in advance. 2nd, The front lady didn't realize that I had already made a hefty deposit and over charged me.. which was corrected after I showed my statements. It was like they really had no clue as to what was going on and wanted me out of there . 3rd, they were in such a hurry that I didn't even feel like I was able to discuss much of anything. I asked the nurses about sizes and they seemed annoyed. By the end of my "15 min" visit the nurse ran out and didn't even get my blood work. Which I had to take off work again and pay extra to have a lab do locally.
The day of surgery, I had explained my concerns to Dr. Hedden. He was very compassionate and reassuring. The nurse was pleasant and comforting in answering my questions. The surgery went well.
I had some "freak out" moments during recovery, and the nursing staff as well as Dr. Hedden were good about returning emails, phone calls, etc and answering my questions of concern.
My 2 week check up, I took off work and drove 2 hours to my appointment. The office staff called me 45 mins before my appointment and asked me to reschedule because they were running behind. I was 10 mins from the building. I felt outraged, I was 30 mins early and had done my part. For them to call me maybe that morning or the day before what have been more comprehendible. But not 45 mins before my appointment and 10 mins before my arrival time. I could understand if maybe I was a local patient, but not an out of town patient. They went ahead and took me with little wait time. Dr. Hedden was apologetic and even gave me a bottle of scar gel. His nurse was great in answering my questions.
I feel like the real problem is the office staff. They seem unorganized, unprofessional, and uncompassionate. $3500 is a lot of money to me.. and to feel like I'm being heard in and out like cattle is a little disappointing.
As far as my results, I am at 5 months. I did form a bit of double bubble in the left breast. It also slants in the inner cleavage. As far as both breast goes they have dropped to the point to where I'm scared that I might have bottomed out. You can literally see the form of an implant at the bottom and sides of my breast. I am not sure if its normal or not. I did go with 475 cc's and am small. I realize that I might've been too big and wish I would have went with an internal bra to keep them from bottoming out. The left breast's implant sits so low that my nipple will not fit into a bra or bathing suit without peaking out of the top. Both nipples sit high while the implant is beneath if that makes any sense. I am going for my check up this Tuesday and hope that I just had a bad experience and that that's not how they normally operate. His price is great.. but as far as service (staff) I felt like I got what I had paid for. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I had my tuba breast Aug back in July and man oh man I am very satisfied with Dr heddens work. He did an amazing job! The staff wasn't as professional as they should of been but that has nothing to do with the DR. I had a little complication but he was able to get me right in and gave me more antibiotics and that fixed the problem. I would recommend him to anyone that was interested in having the procedure done. He is truly a pro at what he does! CW

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Dr. Hedden is busy and I get that. However he rushes his patients and doesn't explain well! Instead of hearing you out he runs through the consultation and leaves. I hate Smart Lipo with his secondary doctor and I was not impressed. I love their spa but the surgical clinic needs help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I was optimistic about my first consultation with Dr. Hedden, all the reviews for breast implants were positive and the price was good. I thought it would be great. I was wrong. He wasn't even friendly when he came in, I could tell he felt rushed and when I began asking him questions he cut me off three different times because he assumed I was asking him what size implants I should get. He seemed annoyed like he has heard this a million times, and I am sure he does have many patients asking him what size would be best. But that was NOT what I was asking, he didn't know this because he would not let me finish. I felt myself getting madder and madder as I listened to him answer something, in an annoyed manner, that I hadn't even asked. Finally, I cut him off and and made it very clear what I was asking.
I also told him I didn't want to go too big and look fake I wanted it to be a natural look. He replied that none of them look natural they all look fake. The tone in which he said it was my final straw. I was done. I don't care how cheap he was or how many breast augmentations he does each year he would Not be my doctor.
He let me know how many surgery he does each year, as if that makes him more qualified. I can not help but think in his desire to be a leader in the amount of breast augmentations performed, his bedside manners and care of each patient is sacrificed.
If you just want a bigger chest, no questions, he may be fine for you. But if you are wanting to make a well informed decision with a doctor that takes time with you, you do not want to go to him. I left feeling very discouraged.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2522022].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I have had the best experience with Dr. Hedden. He did breast augmentation. I absolutely love the results. He answered all of my questions and concerns. He takes time with his patients!!! I would strongly recommend him. CT. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

WOW....Where do I start?!!! Well, I guess I could start by saying that I have had several procedures done with a previous dr in a different state that I walked away very disappointed and not happy with my results for most of them not to mention that there was alot of wasted money which made me very causious as to whom I chose the second time around when I found Dr. Hedden. I do travel almost 3 hours to see Dr Hedden however, It is well worth it! If I had known what I know today, I would have made these trips along time ago when I began my first experiences with plastic surgey! His staff, wife and other Dr. he has in there are all so nice and treats you with so much true care and concern. His office is very Lovely and high end quality .......to go hand and hand with his work. I am very very pleased with EVERYTHING and will continue to come here for years to come! Thank You Dr. Hedden for putting hope back into me and changing my life. God Bless you, your business and everything you do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1841441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr.Hedden and his staff could not have been more pleasant, professional, or accommodating. The service was the best that I could have ever expected. Both Dr.Hedden and his staff throughly explained the procedure and the follow up process. I definitely and highly recommend Hedden Plastic Surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1841440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

I had dysport to my glabella and crows feet based on DrHeddens suggestion and i love my result! very professional staff and good bedside manner! CFH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1841439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

I went to Dr Hedden to get Botox. It has been 2 weeks since my visit and I am extremely happy with the results!!! Not only are the results amazing but so was the staff and Dr. Hedden. They were all very polite, friendly and attentive. I wasn't made to wait long and when Dr. Hedden came in he was very informative and answered all my questions, and believe me I had a lot. HE was very patient with me, I was a nervous first timer, and he made made me feel at ease. The procedure itself was easy and over fairly quickly. Dr. Hedden is forever my Botox guy. Thanks so much everyone at HPS!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1841438].votes_count ]]