Rate Dr. Enass Faheim

Dr. Enass Faheim's Ratings

I have had this dr for ten years and am sad to say I almost lost my life thanks to her. I went in with concern of a tubal pregnancy which she dismissed....only for me to be in emergency surgery a few days later with a ruptured tube, internal bleeding and need for transfusion. I didn't feel sue was very remorseful or concede . Upon getting pregnant a few months later I felt I was treated business as usual and she even used the word miscarry very lightly. Her receptionist called to remind me of an apt and I shared with her I was experiencing spotting... Instead of urging I came in or speak to the dr she said 'come in if u want but I called to remind u of such and such apt. Like my issue just went through on ear and out the other...also given what happened to my previous pregnancy I would have expected better treatment. Needless to say I found a new dr....my life and child's health is worth more than a doctors negligence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Very nice and professional with her patients, gives time and never rush you, huge support for me all the time, my family loves her, pls keep the good job Dr faheim.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

This doctor thought that my spondylolisthesis and spondylolisis was a calcification of the spine. I had to pull out my iPhone and educate her on what it meant. I asked for a referral but she said I didn't need one, but was quick to offer medication for my pain.... I also asked for an MRI and she said it's for soft tissue only when a simple google search will suggest otherwise from credible sources. I am in the process of changing doctors, I do not recommend her at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1841735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

very happy with her care and sensitivity, she diagnosed me with a critical condition and sent me to the specialist and even when i asked for a second opinion, she never turn me down, me and my family love her, keep up the good job Dr Faheim.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr.Faheim is a fantastic general practitioner. She takes the time to listen and understand my concerns and has always diagnosed me accordingly. She is a warm, caring with attention to detail. Great with my kids and meticulous with iud insertion. Her secretary always accomodates last minute appointments and is very cordial.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1841753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

This Doctor is never on top of anything...Afraid to refer, gives meds for anything without diagnosis. Awful at following up or referring you to a specialist. Worst doctor ever, looking for a new one for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1841754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Awful doctor. Does not follow up and just rushes u. Not knowledgable on different meds and so forth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1841752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

dr faheim is a good listener and very friendly she is great with my kids, we moved to different area but still travel to come to her!! it is worth it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1841751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Fahiem for several years now and find her most knowledgable, friendly, willing to send me to a specialist too!! If it wasn't for her I would not have know I had breast cancer 4 yrs ago! If it wasn't for her I would not have know to have surgery for polops! She is willing to listen, gives advise and is most friendly! Bugger all those to say otherwise! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1841750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Very poor at truly identifying issues. Had a ruptured tendon in my finger and she cut it open! Then she put a bandaid on it and told me it would be fine! Poor follow up and doesn't return calls. Had to get another family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1841749].votes_count ]]