Rate Dr. Frances A. Karcher

Dr. Frances A. Karcher's Ratings

Fran is a genuine caring person about her patients. She doesn't forget details and remembers why I'm there. She sometimes can run late as any professional trying to help those in need. I can overlook a few minutes which is all I have waited. I would want the same professional courtesy if I was in a situation and needed a few extra minutes too. She is great and listens well and makes key points for an individual to think about. She helps me exercise and broaden my thought process into a new perspective where I really want to be. I would highly recommend her to family and friends.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Karcher is the best- and I did my homework and looked around. She truly cares about her patients and their feelings and doesn't constantly check her wristwatch or answer "well, time's up!" when you are in the middle of an emotional session. For this reason, she has gone over an hour with me, so when she is 5 mins late I keep this in mind- as it's only fair. She is truly wonderful, and I can't recommend her enough. If you want clinical, cold, impersonal, and up to the minute punctual, I could give you the names of the doctor's I wish I hadn't bothered seeing prior to Dr. Karcher.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

Fran is nice enough, but wasn't on time even once in eight visits. In addition, we spent more time talking about her life experiences ( because they were similar to my own) than we did mine! When I stopped seeing her, she still owed me $10 because she didnt have change for a $20. I enjoyed her as a person but she was so scattered that I didn't reap any benefits from my visits!

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

She is great. Very personable. Easy to talk to. Good strategy planning.

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fran is the best Dr. I have ever been too. I know she really cares about me. My treatment has come a long way in the last year, and I would recomend her to anyone! She really is the best!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag