Dr. M Harnett

Dr. M Harnett

Rate Dr. M Harnett

Dr. M Harnett's Ratings

I have had Dr. Harnett as a dentist for a good number of years now. My parents see him as well. He and his staff are just awesome. I always feel like a v.i.p. patient. No worries of anything. Given a few more teeth to go, my toddler will be our third generation as patients.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr Harnett for decades. My children go their now ... I don't think their children will be going because he will eventually retire; makes me SAD! Who will look after our teeth then? I hope he can suggest someone when that time comes. Until then - BEST darn dentist in Winnipeg!

Submitted March 10, 2013 | flag

I had bad experiences with dentists as a child. As a result I disliked going to the dentist and would not go.Then my wife (Girlfriend at the time) convinced me to see her dentist Dr. Harnett...I was in for the shock of my life..The dentist was kind, helpful, and he did not cause me pain and agony every time I go to see him.In fact he never does he even did a root canal and I was in no discomfort at all Thank you for my smile back Dr. Harnett. Dave.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

Excellent rapport w/staff & patients. Very patient with scared-y cat patients. Excellent explanations of procedures. Great humour, and a 'joy' to go to him.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Great Dentist My Wife introduced me to him after a **** had scared me away from Dentists about 32 years ago. Like him and love his work.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

I can't really compare him to other dentists since I've been going to him since I was a child. But then again I've had no reasons to switch. Always on time, super friendly. I've never had any issues for the close to 30 years I've been going to him. He'll always tell stories or talk to the the assitant as he works and it helps distract from what he's doing. Was always gentle when I was a kid, saying things like I'm gonna turn on the sunshine or when getting a needle, its gonna feel like a mosquitoe bite. I highly recommend Dr. Harnett.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

A good dentist very charming and pleasant. I am choosing to go to another dentist, however, because I felt there was not enough communication or discussion about some things and I am looking for a more holistic view point and approach. I believe that a patient knows things and must be listened to for clues about what is going on and I did not feel listened to. I also could not talk to him about some things I feel strongly about such as amalgam issues that are controversial.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

I find Dr. Harnett very good dentist. Am 49 and started seeing him when I was 18. Great atittude and very good at what he does, cares about his patients. Funny guy too, always a bonus.

Submitted April 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Harnett makes going to the dentist something you don't dread. He is always in a good mood and has a great sense of humour. He also does excellent work and provides good advise. We need more like him.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Harnett since I was a baby so it's been about 25 years. He is a great dentist, professional, knowledgeable, and funny. The support staff are great! His dental assistant is pleasant and his receptionists are always on the ball and smiling. I love seeing him. My brother even moved to the states and when he visits home he schedules his appointments with Dr. Harnett and pays for it out of his own pocket. I will be very sad when he retires, I can't think of anyone being a better dentist than him!

Submitted July 8, 2009 | flag