Rate Dr. Albert G. Wendt

Dr. Albert G. Wendt's Ratings

You couldn't ask for a more nurturing, caring oncology office. Dr. Wendt takes so much time with each patient and Nurse Amanda keeps us laughing through chemo and beyond. I owe my life to the practice.

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

There is no better physician.There are those of us patients who refer to him as 'St. Albert."

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

I'm a 5 year survivor of breast cancer. I was 37 when diagnosed and had no clue what to expect in an oncologist. Dr. Wendt saw me every time I went for chemo delivery. He checked me head to toe and I mean head to toe each time before chemo. When I had a cardiac emergency a year after I finished treatment, Dr. Wendt called the ER Dr. no less than 4 times to check on me and to tell them what tests to run. When I went to support group meetings I just thought everyone's Dr. was like Dr. Wendt. I had no idea that other oncologists don't actually return their patients calls or even see them before every chemo dose. I believe I am alive today largely because of this wonderful, caring Dr.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2010 | flag