Dr. Manny Solnik

Rate Dr. Manny Solnik

Dr. Manny Solnik's Ratings

Dr. Solnik's office is a busy place, people know the value and his waiting area is always crowded, so do not complain about his punctuality. He is easy but attentive. With my 2 kids I have seen his many (Manny) faces, when he sees something serious in your health development you probably will not recognize him at all (may God forbid you from anything serious). Me and my family are glad to have access to his services and could not wish for more. Thank you Doctor!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

Thanks for the opportunity to express my feeling about Dr. Solnik. He has been the best doctor we could find (my family and I). As immigrants is really scary to find somebody that could help us, and he was and is excellent. We have been his patients for more than 8 years and we always had answers for our questions, good results with treatments, and always a good experience in our appointments. The staff at the desk sometimes is too protective of the doctors, but I agree with other people that said everybody can have a bad day. I can't complain, they have been nice enough. We moved away, but we don't mind to drive all the way to Miss. I wouldn't like to find another doctor. He takes the time to talk which after certain age is more important than ever, to feel that he is taking you serious. Thanks again Doctor Solnik. Marina C.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Solnik is a nice man/Dr. The office wait is attrocious! I did find another Dr. and I do wait minimally, and I get the attention I need, and the results that I want. I was with Dr. Solnik for many years till one day his secretary told me she didn't have time to look for a Dr. for me (specialist), and my response was, isn't that what my tax dollars pay for? I was very upset by that remark..... (I needed an Ob, as I was pregnant...) I ended up finding one on my own that was willing to "care for me". As agreed, the long wait time is very frustrating!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

In 2007 I commented saying we have moved to Ancaster and wont switch to another dr but it was hard with 2 little kids and I switched...what a nightmare I have with my new current doctor...we miss Dr Solnik A LOT and I wish I could go back, so please dont complain about your waits or his lateness or his moodiness, we all have bad days and Dr Solniks mood swings are nothing to my current dr's moods!!!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag

Been going there for quite some time for various issues but I find myself leaving more dissatisfied with each visit. As eaveryone has mentioned, wait is terrible, minimum of an hour and I've waited on two seperate occasions 2.5 hours. He seems quite moody, sometimes he's friendly and somewhat talkative and others he seems to be ignoring me and has little to say. He has helped me with many illness but is quick to take a guess. I'm looking for another doctor as I find his knowledge/experience good but definitely not worth the wait and service.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

There is not a better doctor in Ontario. Those of you complaining of waiting should be ashamed of yourselves. Go somewhere else and wait 20minutes so that you can never be cured. There are people that can't get in to see him because he isn't taking new patients and they would love your spot. He is a very very kind man and the one time I was very sick, he diagnosed it instantly and saved me some big hardships if it had been misdiagnosed somewhere else. He isn't even a "specialist" but knew exactly what was wrong with me. Thank you.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr Solnik is part of a "dying breed" he treats you physically aka symptoms, tests, etc but also takes time to treat the emotional and physical you. I have been seeing him for more than 10 years he is a great doctor, he is not perfect, yes he has spiritual values and yes I appreciate him for all of the above. My worst point, his office message sucks! You need to fix it doc it bugs the hell out of me.

Submitted May 6, 2009 | flag

This is my 1st year as Dr. Solnik's patient. The wait time is average compared to other offices and definitely worth it. Dr. Solnik is friendly and listens carefully to my symptoms. He is always able to assess my situation and provide me with accurate advice and support with prescriptions. I am so far very pleased with him as my family doctor. His office staff are pleasant and effective in their roles.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2008 | flag

I've been seeing dr solnik for almost 10 yrs, but will be switching dr's soon - I'm in the waiting room right now and have been waiting almost an hour and a half, with no end in sight. He's a good dr, but I can't put up with all this wasted time.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. Solnik is a straight up guy but the front desk help needs to be more patient. Some of the ladies are good looking but they need an attitude adjustment.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2008 | flag