You may also like

Rate Dr. Manny Solnik

Dr. Manny Solnik's Ratings

Dr. Feanny has an amazing personality when dealing with children. He was very charming and playful with my 2 year old son and had my son laughing uncontrollably during the entire exam. My son was enjoying himself so much that he did not even know that a test was being performed on him. The friendliest doctor when it comes to children by far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

My family has been with Dr. Solnick for 13 years and we love him. Best doctor ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

My family has been with Dr Solnik for over 10 years and we feel lucky to have him as our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Waiting for an hour now to see my doctor, I'll soon be flopping on the floor. When you come into his office just step around me to avoid any odd noises. Hopefully they will take me in soon.. The staff behind the counter is something else - they were supposed to open at 10 am on Saturday, but there's no one to be seen at 10 am. Finally 10:20 rolls around and the doctor informs us his receptionist just got a speeding ticket. The doctor is okay, I came in were really severe symptoms he checked my temperature and it was 102.2 and sent me to the emergency - without giving me ibuprofen to at least bring the fever down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700792].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Solnik's office is a busy place, people know the value and his waiting area is always crowded, so do not complain about his punctuality. He is easy but attentive. With my 2 kids I have seen his many (Manny) faces, when he sees something serious in your health development you probably will not recognize him at all (may God forbid you from anything serious). Me and my family are glad to have access to his services and could not wish for more. Thank you Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1843758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Thanks for the opportunity to express my feeling about Dr. Solnik. He has been the best doctor we could find (my family and I). As immigrants is really scary to find somebody that could help us, and he was and is excellent. We have been his patients for more than 8 years and we always had answers for our questions, good results with treatments, and always a good experience in our appointments. The staff at the desk sometimes is too protective of the doctors, but I agree with other people that said everybody can have a bad day. I can't complain, they have been nice enough. We moved away, but we don't mind to drive all the way to Miss. I wouldn't like to find another doctor. He takes the time to talk which after certain age is more important than ever, to feel that he is taking you serious. Thanks again Doctor Solnik. Marina C.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1843757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2011

Dr. Solnik is a nice man/Dr. The office wait is attrocious! I did find another Dr. and I do wait minimally, and I get the attention I need, and the results that I want. I was with Dr. Solnik for many years till one day his secretary told me she didn't have time to look for a Dr. for me (specialist), and my response was, isn't that what my tax dollars pay for? I was very upset by that remark..... (I needed an Ob, as I was pregnant...) I ended up finding one on my own that was willing to "care for me". As agreed, the long wait time is very frustrating!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1843756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

In 2007 I commented saying we have moved to Ancaster and wont switch to another dr but it was hard with 2 little kids and I switched...what a nightmare I have with my new current doctor...we miss Dr Solnik A LOT and I wish I could go back, so please dont complain about your waits or his lateness or his moodiness, we all have bad days and Dr Solniks mood swings are nothing to my current dr's moods!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1843755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2010

Been going there for quite some time for various issues but I find myself leaving more dissatisfied with each visit. As eaveryone has mentioned, wait is terrible, minimum of an hour and I've waited on two seperate occasions 2.5 hours. He seems quite moody, sometimes he's friendly and somewhat talkative and others he seems to be ignoring me and has little to say. He has helped me with many illness but is quick to take a guess. I'm looking for another doctor as I find his knowledge/experience good but definitely not worth the wait and service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1843754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2010

There is not a better doctor in Ontario. Those of you complaining of waiting should be ashamed of yourselves. Go somewhere else and wait 20minutes so that you can never be cured. There are people that can't get in to see him because he isn't taking new patients and they would love your spot. He is a very very kind man and the one time I was very sick, he diagnosed it instantly and saved me some big hardships if it had been misdiagnosed somewhere else. He isn't even a "specialist" but knew exactly what was wrong with me. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1843753].votes_count ]]