Rate Dr. Valentina Cvetic

Dr. Valentina Cvetic's Ratings

Wow wHat am amazing doctor,she makes you feel so comfortable and cares so much and takes the time to know about you !
Simple amazing

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Cvetic is a special doctor, one that cares about her patients. It is not about the almighty buck like most of the other OBGYN's. This doctor actually wants to be liked and appreciated by her patients. She is a highly skilled surgeon/doctor. Can not say enough about her and her staff. Thank you all so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Cvetic is an exceptional physician.
She has a gift for healing. She is unique in her expression of compassion. She is invested in her patient's wellness.... Physically and emotionally. There are no words that can express my appreciation for her exceptional care. I am thankful my path crossed with hers. I have been a nurse for over 30 years and never have met a physician this elite, in all aspects of practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

If there was a higher rating than 5 stars, she would deserve that throughout the scoreboard. Dr.Cvetic is an amazing doctor and a very compassionate person all together. She is extremely skilled in her profession, and at the same time knows how to connect with her patients at a human level. I don't know how I would survive the Canadian Health Care system without her! She goes above and beyond for her patients, she is truly an angel!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

She makes her patients feel very comfortable. She is very supportive and actually listens to you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Dr. Cvetic has delivered both of my babies! She is a wonderful doctor and person! She is extremely knowledgeable and has a lot of heart for her patients. You can tell she loves her career and it made me feel so at ease in her hands. Bev and Tanya are equally amazing and together they all make such a phenomenal team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Love Dr. Cvetic! She is very kind, gentle and takes the time to talk to you. I have never felt rushed. She has always been right on time, and in fact one time a 1/2hr early! Her secretary was nice, but each time I've dealt with her, she seems to be just going thru the motions, like she's not thrilled to be there. I have had Endometriosis for the better half of my life, been thru a gamete of drs and meds. She did not hesitate in referring me to another dr as it was out of her realm. Gotta love an honest dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

She is a great care giver, knowledgeable doctor, very kind and sensitively listener. I enjoyed being her patient and felt safe and secure even though I had difficulties during my pregnancy and had a C-Section at the end. She is a very detail oriented doctor and cares very patiently about every single concerns that you would bring up. I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

dr. cvetic is by far the best doctor around. she is caring and will do absolutely anything for her patients. she went completely out of her way to assist me and truly cared about how much pain i was in and did what she could to assist with making me more comfortable. i can not began to thank her enough for everything she did for me and i would highly recommend her to anyone. she is an incredible woman who truly cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2012

Dr. Cvetic was incredible with my first pregnancy and am very sad to see her leave Milton. She is friendly and helpful and great at what she does

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844753].votes_count ]]