Rate Dr. Valentina Cvetic

Dr. Valentina Cvetic's Ratings

If there was a higher rating than 5 stars, she would deserve that throughout the scoreboard. Dr.Cvetic is an amazing doctor and a very compassionate person all together. She is extremely skilled in her profession, and at the same time knows how to connect with her patients at a human level. I don't know how I would survive the Canadian Health Care system without her! She goes above and beyond for her patients, she is truly an angel!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

She makes her patients feel very comfortable. She is very supportive and actually listens to you

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cvetic has delivered both of my babies! She is a wonderful doctor and person! She is extremely knowledgeable and has a lot of heart for her patients. You can tell she loves her career and it made me feel so at ease in her hands. Bev and Tanya are equally amazing and together they all make such a phenomenal team!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Love Dr. Cvetic! She is very kind, gentle and takes the time to talk to you. I have never felt rushed. She has always been right on time, and in fact one time a 1/2hr early! Her secretary was nice, but each time I've dealt with her, she seems to be just going thru the motions, like she's not thrilled to be there. I have had Endometriosis for the better half of my life, been thru a gamete of drs and meds. She did not hesitate in referring me to another dr as it was out of her realm. Gotta love an honest dr!

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

She is a great care giver, knowledgeable doctor, very kind and sensitively listener. I enjoyed being her patient and felt safe and secure even though I had difficulties during my pregnancy and had a C-Section at the end. She is a very detail oriented doctor and cares very patiently about every single concerns that you would bring up. I would definitely recommend her.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

dr. cvetic is by far the best doctor around. she is caring and will do absolutely anything for her patients. she went completely out of her way to assist me and truly cared about how much pain i was in and did what she could to assist with making me more comfortable. i can not began to thank her enough for everything she did for me and i would highly recommend her to anyone. she is an incredible woman who truly cares about her patients.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cvetic was incredible with my first pregnancy and am very sad to see her leave Milton. She is friendly and helpful and great at what she does

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

Phenomenal physician.Answers all your questions graciously, you never feel you are taking up her time. Makes you feel as though she has all the time in the world for you during your appointment. On the rare times she did make me wait she fully acknowledged and apologized for the wait. She is caring and empathetic, which is what you need most when uncertain about your deliveries or medical issues while carrying. She delivered both my children in Milton and provided as great prenatal as postnatal care. I value her clinical expertise and her manner so much that I am currently travelling to see her in Cambridge for her help with a gyn issue. I highly recommend her to absolutely anyone needing a thorough, competent, and compassionate clinician. Wonderful, she is absolutely wonderful

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

This lady is so gracious. I just love her so much. As far as I am concerned, she is the best. I have been trying to call her office in Milton to make an appointment. Its so sad to know she moved. Don't know wherelse to go. It might be tough to find someone as good as she is. I might have to contact her in Cambridge.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

I tear up whenever I think of what mine and my family's life would be without her. Over the years, I have grown to know her as a friend, and a part of my family. I have been unwell since 2005, and Val(Dr. Cvetic) has been there, unconditionally, through it all. When every other doctor told me to give up and live my life in pain, Val was right there, cheering me on and telling me that we would figure this out together. She referred me to my old rheumatologist, and I was eventually diagnosed with Systemic Lupus. I can't even imagine what my life would be like, and how much worse off my health would be, had i not met her when I did. I would, and have, recommended her to my cousin, and a good friend. I have never met a doctor as amazing as her - our medical field NEEDS to learn a thing or two about what it takes to be a doctor. I trust my life in her hands, and have on many occasions. She performed all my surgeries. I would drive 24 hours if it meant her being my doctor!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag