You may also like

Rate Dr. Valentina Cvetic

Dr. Valentina Cvetic's Ratings

If every doctor could be like her our health care would greatly benefit. Her staff is welcoming and humble, Dr.Cvetic herself was very knowledgeable and understanding, after years of being told nothing is wrong with me she jumped right in to help figure it out. Th is is what all doctors should strive to be like he punctuality was great, my appointment was 3:45 i was in the room with her at 3:50. All around courteous, humble, knowledgeable doctor

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2716601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had , she is so caring and thoughtful. And that's rare these days. But she is 100% genuine

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2710771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Absolutely the most amazing Doctor I've ever met. She is empathetic, really cares about you as a person. She was there in the recovery room after surgery and came to see me twice a day to make sure I was doing ok. She explained everything before and after the surgery - what will happen, what actually happened and why. She was there to answer any questions and not afraid to share her cell number if anything came up once discharged from the hospitals.

I had to wait a few months to get an appointment with her via my General Practitioner. He would only recommend her as she was the best.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2680770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I love Dr. Cvetic. She is professional and has an amazing bedside manner. After surgery she was there when i woke up in the recovery room and checked on me each morning and evening. She also chose the correct method of surgery. One surgeon was going to do my hysterectomy vaginally - it would have ripped my colon and bladder because i was so enlarged and covered in endometriosis. Dr. Cvetic cares, and she did an ultra sound prior to surgery so she could see what changes had been going on to prepare. You may have to wait a few months to see her, but it is so worth the care and skill that she has, and the confidence you have going into surgery. I am so grateful I got to have her as my GYN. I wish she could be our family Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2661676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Wow wHat am amazing doctor,she makes you feel so comfortable and cares so much and takes the time to know about you !
Simple amazing

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2656617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Cvetic is a special doctor, one that cares about her patients. It is not about the almighty buck like most of the other OBGYN's. This doctor actually wants to be liked and appreciated by her patients. She is a highly skilled surgeon/doctor. Can not say enough about her and her staff. Thank you all so much.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2625464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Cvetic is an exceptional physician.
She has a gift for healing. She is unique in her expression of compassion. She is invested in her patient's wellness.... Physically and emotionally. There are no words that can express my appreciation for her exceptional care. I am thankful my path crossed with hers. I have been a nurse for over 30 years and never have met a physician this elite, in all aspects of practice.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2569776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

If there was a higher rating than 5 stars, she would deserve that throughout the scoreboard. Dr.Cvetic is an amazing doctor and a very compassionate person all together. She is extremely skilled in her profession, and at the same time knows how to connect with her patients at a human level. I don't know how I would survive the Canadian Health Care system without her! She goes above and beyond for her patients, she is truly an angel!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2535605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

She makes her patients feel very comfortable. She is very supportive and actually listens to you

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2528244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Dr. Cvetic has delivered both of my babies! She is a wonderful doctor and person! She is extremely knowledgeable and has a lot of heart for her patients. You can tell she loves her career and it made me feel so at ease in her hands. Bev and Tanya are equally amazing and together they all make such a phenomenal team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2507279].votes_count ]]