You may also like

Rate Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane's Ratings

Would not take my son here again. Expensive and feel like I am paying for his office fountains.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1844992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

AWESOME! He and his staff are a cut above the rest. It's a team environment that makes an office turn into a pleasing environment to be in. Dr. McFarlane is fabulous at what he does. He actually makes going to the Dr. fun!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

When our son needed Braces we referred to him by our dentist. He is wonderfully and his staff is great. His office is amazing!!! We are very pleased with his work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. McFarlane was my second orthodontist after having a very bad first experience when I was younger. He was completely wonderful and quite hilarious so my second time around with braces so much more pleasant. I actually miss going to my appointments! He was always very picky with his work so my teeth looked great when the braces came off. He really knows what he's doing and it was comforting to know that he actually teaches some courses at U of M! I highly recommend him! The rest of the staff was great as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

We appreciate Dr. McFarlane and his staff. They are caring and efficient and knowledgeable.We also appreciate Dr. McFarlane's sense of humor, and way of putting people at ease. He takes time to listen to your concerns and give you the information you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2007

I LOVE Dr. McFarlane!!! He is soooo kind and thoughtful, and good looking to boot!! This man knows what he's doing. He makes the whole braces thing a pleasant experience. Highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844987].votes_count ]]