Rate Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane's Ratings

Truly the best in the city.DR M treats his patients very well.He is a perfectionist and spends quality time each patient requires.I can spot his patients ...there is a signiture smile about the Dr M smile that is Fabulous!!His staff are all well trained and friendly and the office is beautiful...a bonus is Dr M is also very cute!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

I found Dr. McFarlanes staff to be helpful and very kind. Very nice office space and equipment. I feel for the amount of money I am spending I get very little time, I sometimes feel rushed & aggravated due to this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

It was my second ecperence with an ortho. I am very happy with the way i am being treated. Very patient and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

The entire staff including Dr. McPharlane seem truly happy to be there. Dr. M must be treating them well as it shows in moral!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2007

Entertaining doc plus my son asks to go there so he can play the video games in reception.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2007

Would not take my son here again. Expensive and feel like I am paying for his office fountains.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

AWESOME! He and his staff are a cut above the rest. It's a team environment that makes an office turn into a pleasing environment to be in. Dr. McFarlane is fabulous at what he does. He actually makes going to the Dr. fun!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

When our son needed Braces we referred to him by our dentist. He is wonderfully and his staff is great. His office is amazing!!! We are very pleased with his work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. McFarlane was my second orthodontist after having a very bad first experience when I was younger. He was completely wonderful and quite hilarious so my second time around with braces so much more pleasant. I actually miss going to my appointments! He was always very picky with his work so my teeth looked great when the braces came off. He really knows what he's doing and it was comforting to know that he actually teaches some courses at U of M! I highly recommend him! The rest of the staff was great as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

We appreciate Dr. McFarlane and his staff. They are caring and efficient and knowledgeable.We also appreciate Dr. McFarlane's sense of humor, and way of putting people at ease. He takes time to listen to your concerns and give you the information you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844988].votes_count ]]