Rate Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane

Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane's Ratings

I'm an "older" female adult who has just had braces put on my teeth for the first time in my life. I have been treated with the utmost respect by a very kind, well informed and well qualified team of professionals.... from the moment I walked through the door. Dr. McFarlane is pleasant, fun, reassuring and very obviously a leader in his field! I'm expecting a very positive outcome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2009

Dr. McFarlane and his staff are exceptional; the cream of the crop. He isn't even our child's orthodontist but I had some serious concerns the night prior to her getting braces. I emailed his office and then I Facebooked him. Within just a few hours, I had gotten responses from Dr. McFarlane himself and two of his staff! He is highly dedicated to his work but moreso, his patients. Everything you read about him is true ~ he is a kind, thoughtful, and dedicated man who is the epitome of professionalism and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I am pleased with my treatment and how it is going. Dr McFarlane is good at what he does. He is very kind, knowlegable,caring and a good listener. The office is nice, most of the time I get in when I am supposed to, and his staff are friendly, and for the most part professional. I feel that some don't dress very professional for an office. Most of the staff do, but I don't think I need to go to my dentist and see boobies in a low cut shirt. I can go to a night club to see that. All in all, nice orthodontist that knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. McFarlane treated me extremely good throughout the two years I had braces, and despite my sour attitude towards the occupation/braces, he made an effort. A wonderful person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2008

Truly the best in the city.DR M treats his patients very well.He is a perfectionist and spends quality time each patient requires.I can spot his patients ...there is a signiture smile about the Dr M smile that is Fabulous!!His staff are all well trained and friendly and the office is beautiful...a bonus is Dr M is also very cute!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

I found Dr. McFarlanes staff to be helpful and very kind. Very nice office space and equipment. I feel for the amount of money I am spending I get very little time, I sometimes feel rushed & aggravated due to this.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1844996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

It was my second ecperence with an ortho. I am very happy with the way i am being treated. Very patient and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

The entire staff including Dr. McPharlane seem truly happy to be there. Dr. M must be treating them well as it shows in moral!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2007

Entertaining doc plus my son asks to go there so he can play the video games in reception.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1844993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2007

Would not take my son here again. Expensive and feel like I am paying for his office fountains.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1844992].votes_count ]]