Rate Dr. Hal S. Pineless

Dr. Hal S. Pineless's Ratings

I've been a Neurocare patient for almost 20 years. Dr. Pineless and his staff, have always treated me with kindness and respect. The office is run professionally; my calls are returned promptly, appointments always run on time and any paperwork required by my insurance co is quickly addressed. Best of all, I'm treated as a person, not as a number. I know my treatment plan is the right one for me as Dr. Pineless genuinely listens to any concerns I may have, and answers my questions clearly. I'm very happy I was referred to Dr. Pineless; he has helped me so much and I know I'm getting the best care possible. I have highly recommended Dr. Pineless to friends and acquaintances in the past and I will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Pineless for about 3 years. My daughter has been seeing him for 14 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and there is never a long wait to see him. His staff is courteous and professional. Dr. Pineless is never too busy to answer any questions we may have at our visits. He always has room on his schedule for urgent visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

My last visit with Dr. Pineless was devastating. He was condescending and wasn't interested in answering any of my questions. He's one of those doctor's who have a God complex. He appears to expect patients to have blind faith in what he says. I hope I never have to see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

I am very impressed with Dr. Pineless and his staff on the excellent care that they provided me recently. I went to Dr. Pineless with a lot of uncertainty about my condition and he gave me reassurance and peace of mind. With his care, I am now living without worry. I highly recommend Dr. Pineless for his professionalism and personal concern. I have many Neurologists closer to where I live that I could have gone to, but the travel is well worth the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I totally agree with the other commits- I wouldn't recommend this doctor. The PA was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Arrived 5 min. late was refused to be seen. Never in my 50 years of seeing a Dr. was refused. Waiting room had only one person and due to it being Friday receptionist stated that the Dr. told her since they were late they would have to reschedule. If there waiting service is the poor I can imagine the Dr.'s service. I thought Dr.'s had a ethics to see their patents. Needless to say I did not reschedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. charges you for phone calls during hours. Does not get back to you in a timely fashion. Dr. DOES NOT LISTEN to you. He was recommended and the recommending Doctor told me to see someone else due to his inability. THe DOctor nor his Assistant bother to look at your chart. His staff does not answer or ask any relevant questions. If you are looking for a doctor that does not have your best intrest at heart this is our guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

(Dr Pineless was on a 2wk vacay) When Glenn finally arrived, he seemed baffled about my visit. They did not send my labs to their neuroradiologist. They did not have my file ready, he asked the same ?s from the 1st visit, & then he informed me that they had no new info about my issue. The next visit I saw Dr Pineless - after getting my 4th MRI in 90 days. He said he didn't know, but it sounded like a migraine and he "THINKS" that I have MS. He gave me a booklet to He never told me what MS was, how it could effect me, or other options. He said that he wanted me to start treatment in two weeks. Oh forgot to tell you...I have no symptoms of MS just a sore eyeball (inflamed optic nerve) .There is so much more that u could rag on, like their billing process, customer service & friendliness, but I have typed enough. Trust me when I say, "research & see another Dr, this office is not worth the time, money, frustration, and anger." I learned the hard way. See vitals.com 4 my full comment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

Dr. Pineless is terrible. I spoke with him about my problem, he called me by the wrong name, even with my chart in front of him. Does not listen, and i overheard him trying to sell Amway to someone in the hallway. QUACK!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Pineless is a great neurologist. He correctly diagnosed me the first visit and I am on the correct medication. He does not joke around much, but is kind and listens well. I am now seeing his PA, Glenn, and he is also great. I definitely recommend this office. Have had no problems with the staff as reported in some other ratings. They have been friendly, helpful, and very gracious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845131].votes_count ]]