Rate Dr. Darryl J. Ballin

Dr. Darryl J. Ballin's Ratings

Great bedside manner. Very kind and compassionate. Great staff. Did not have to wait too long for doctor or staff to take blood. Dr. Ballin is very nice and helpful and listens to what you have to say. He asks questions too.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

Office staff is VERY RUDE. I am leaving this doctor b/c of the rude office staff. He is very condescending and rude himself. Do not choose this doctor!!!!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Front desk is often plain rude, exam room "nurses" are just OK. The doctor himself is caring and knowledgeable, but badly organized, possibly in part because of the staff he directs, although it is hard to know the reason. He always seems in a rush, but will listen. Think he needs a different practice setting to provide the care of which he seems capable.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

Disorganized doctor, not without agenda, terrible medical ethic in support, very over priced for minimal time

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ballin's ability and conscientiousness is exception in this day and age of "rush, "rush." As one reviewer said, his staff can be very UNhelpful at times, however. I will keep recommending him and hope the staff will improve their professionalism.

Submitted April 16, 2012 | flag

I simply love Dr. Ballin. He always spend time listening patiently, he is very caring. I have been very blessed to be his patient for the last ten years.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

I absolutely love and adore Dr. Ballin and his staff! I have been a patient of his for 13 years. He is very attentive, warm, personable and a great bedside manner. He has saved my life!!! He keeps a close eye on my health..I love him dearly...Thank you for saving me so I am able to see another day!

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

In my opinion, Dr. Ballin does not pay enough careful attention to the patients. He appears to triple book his appointments, keeps patients waiting for unacceptably long periods, seems to be unmindful/forgetful of important personal details about his patients, has mis-billed repeatedly, fails to undertake sometimes what the patient feels would be the appropriate tests and has missed making accurate diagnoses in my opinion. Once he said to take cold medicine when actually the patient had a viral infection. I would definitely not recommend this doctor.

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

This doctor has a wonderful staff. He has a very nice way of working with patients.He saw me on short notice and took care of my medical situations.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ballin is the most thorough doctor I've ever visited. He takes the time to talk and to check everything. He's also a very kind man.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2008 | flag