Rate Dr. Chris Keeling

Dr. Chris Keeling's Ratings

I felt so demeaned by Dr. Keeling. No one should be meant to feel the way that he made me feel. It's not my fault I have a skin issue, and you should be helping me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Keeling is a bit condescending. He made me feel like my skin issue was my fault. I left feeling embarrassed. His bedside manor was lacking. He may be punctual but hes in and then right back out of the room before you get a chance to ask him anything. If I could go back in time, I would not have gone to him.
Visit him if you want to feel bad about yourself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

One of the most professional and down to earth doctors I've every seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

wanted to use Dr. Keeling again as I had seen him before and was informed by my referring physician that he was not taking me as a patient. Agree that he doesn't have very good people skills---told me my mother didn't take very good care of me---hard to hear when you are an elderly patient yourself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Very knowledgeable, however very rude and arrogant!!! His assistants are just as rude and need to work on people skills!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2689236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I was very pleased at how well I was treated, and especially the excellent surgery that was done on a small Basel cell cancer. Absolutely no pain after until healing. I would reccommend Dr, Keeling to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Was very impressed with Dr. keeling and his staff. They were all very courteous and made me feel very comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend this Dr to anyone,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Keeling is a great dermatologist. As for the reception. . Well they told me he was booked I could not get my cortisone shot and to go to emergency. I then sat for 4 hours!! Once the doctor saw me she said emergency does not administer cortisone and sent me home. Needless to say I am a very unhappy patient and will be calling to discuss this.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

He is clinically good, but really needs to work on being more polite to patients and their families.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2646977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Amy and Dr. Keeling are amazing. They are treating acne scars on my face. They truly are making a huge difference in my skin and giving me some hope back in my life. They are the best at what they do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617097].votes_count ]]