Rate Dr. Chris Keeling

Dr. Chris Keeling's Ratings

Was very impressed with Dr. keeling and his staff. They were all very courteous and made me feel very comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend this Dr to anyone,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Keeling is a great dermatologist. As for the reception. . Well they told me he was booked I could not get my cortisone shot and to go to emergency. I then sat for 4 hours!! Once the doctor saw me she said emergency does not administer cortisone and sent me home. Needless to say I am a very unhappy patient and will be calling to discuss this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

He is clinically good, but really needs to work on being more polite to patients and their families.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Amy and Dr. Keeling are amazing. They are treating acne scars on my face. They truly are making a huge difference in my skin and giving me some hope back in my life. They are the best at what they do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Amy and Dr. Keeling have changed my life. I am currently getting treatments for acne scars and see a big improvement. They are absolutely the best that there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Would not recommend this physician. He is very rude and condescending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I have been seeing Dr keeling for about 5 Years..about 6-8 times a year. He is truly wonderful, kind and professional. amazing staff, nurses, especially beth...glad I took the time to read comments as I have nothing but positive..A++++++++++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

This doctor doesn't seem to have even a minute to see you. He is arrogant and makes you feel you are an annoyance to him. I would not recommend this guy to anyone. I think he needs to fall off his high horse. ...terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr. Keeling provided a second opinion concerning an AK and possible MOHs Surgery...He removed a Wisdom Spot which healed so quickly...He is extremely competent and caring...The office staff were excellent...I will return to Dr. Keeling with any skin issues...THANK YOU...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2563680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr Keeling has a great bedside manner made me relaxed and did the procedure very well I thank him and his team would definently go see him again if needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552194].votes_count ]]