You may also like

Rate Dr. Chris Keeling

Dr. Chris Keeling's Ratings

I waited a good period of time to see Dr Keeling. I had some spots I was concerned about as I have a family history of malignant melanoma and I've had a basal cell carcinoma myself. I was made to feel like I was stupid for even being there although my family doc was concerned about one particular spot as well. Dr Chris Keeling was very condescending and made me feel horrible even though he told me if I had any other spots that looked like the chart on his wall which is why I was there in the first place. Beth wasn't much better. She was short and rude. I would not recommend Dr Chris Keeling to anyone. Very unprofessional and uncaring which is unacceptable as a healthcare professional. I feel like he is just trying to see as many patients as possible as his front desk told me he sees about 85 patients a day. When you try to call and ask any questions you can't get to anyone since the nurses nor doctor are rarely in the clinic after 3 pm daily. BEWARE of any referrals to Dr Chris Keeling.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2803698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Keeling operated on my young daughter's arm to remove a tiny cyst. He schedule the procedure within two weeks since our first appointment and did an excellent job. She's healing very well and will have her stitches out next week. Beth gave us Dr. Keeling's emergency number and told us to call them anytime if anything went wrong after the operation, day and night. I was quite impressed with their professionalism. Also Beth was super nice to my daughter during our visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I was in to see Dr Keeling about a month ago regarding scar treatment. While I was there, I asked him about a refill on a prescription med I was using for another skin issue. Not only did
he give me heck about not using the medicine properly,(i had been using it exactly per his instructions....I am in the middle of a serious flare up). He told me he was NOT refilling the excellent medicine that treated my problem so well, but giving me something else because I was abusing the medicine(which I was not. I was too surprised and intimidated to argue). He then told me there was nothing wrong with my hands other than the fact that they were dry-my skin condition manifests itself the worst on my hands in the spring and fall. He treated me like I was an idiot, like I don't know anything about my own condition, and like I was wasting his time by asking. I felt like a small child being punished. To add insult to injury, I lost the piece of paper that he did write out for me, and called the office to explain as soon as i realized I could not find it. I am now going into my third week with no successful medication for my condition because I cannot get this office to connect with my pharmacist to refill my meds. My hands are killing me and I am breaking out all over my body because of my condition. I spoke to my pharmacist just now and they have STILL not heard back from this doctor or his office. If I don't have a new prescription at the pharmacist by the end of the day, I am forced to go back to my regular doctor to try to get a refill that way to ease my discomfort. Dr Chris was amazing the first time I saw him two years ago, but unfortunately there has not been a re appearance of that charming man. Up until this time I had been very skeptical about the negative reviews for this doctor, but not only will be getting my refill from my GP, I will be requesting that she refer me to someone else for care. And once that is done I will be filing an official complaint with whatever boards there are here in the province for this "doctor". I have had ENOUGH. I am a person with a medical condition like all the rest of you and I and all of you deserve to be treated far, far better by our caregivers(WHOM WE PAY, DEAR DOCTOR KEELING)than the treatment we are all getting from this arrogant, uncaring, rude, unprofessional individual. I have never met anyone with a God complex until now. Once in a lifetime is quite enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2798185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Really rude, rushed, told me to spit my gum out.
He's really changed over the years.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2793081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

My daughter and I have both seen Dr. Keeling several times, and I could not have been more impressed and pleased with the quality of knowledge, care and bedside manner. He is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have been in 4 times now to have treatments. Dr. Keeling has made it to ONE of those appointments.....his staff does all of his work. Good thing they are pleasant enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I would never recommend Dr Keeling to anyone! I waited for 6 month for an appointment and when he saw my bleeding mole he said it's nothing and sent me home. I went to a different Dermatologist for a second opinion and he removed it for me and it actually tested positive!!
It was carcinoma . Well thank you so much Dr Keeling what a great help you are to people!?
Luckily i went with my instinct and did not listen to this arrogant clown..

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2786609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Keeling was most helpful for my problem. Many of you are referring to Beth as a nurse, she is not a nurse of any kind (LPN, RN or RPN) and she should not be insinuating to anyone that she might be! Ask who your care team are- you have aright to ask them to introduce themselves and their credentials - don't assume a uniform & nametag=nurse!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Felt like I was imposing being at my appointment that I waited for 5 months for a skin lesion, tried to cancel a appointment after getting a ref feral to another derm cannot get through to office it feels like phone tag with his office !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Extremely rude and arrogant doctor. The experience was both demeaning and condescending. I highly suggested to my doctor to never refer a patient to him again. No one deserves to be treated derogatorily from their specialist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764553].votes_count ]]