Rate Dr. Chris Keeling

Dr. Chris Keeling's Ratings

Dr. Keeling is an uncaring, arrogant physician with a support staff that is conspicuously unpleasant and untrained. He has no regard for cosmetic considerations and he even self-servingly defends major scarring caused by his office's industrial-strength techniques, even for the removal for a small wart! When one questions Dr, Keeling about the carelessness and outcomes of his work (some of which he simply delegates to administration staff so he can return to the hallway for more coffee) he simply points to his mangled left forearm --- like a 19th Century pirate --- and reminds patients that he has worse scars than the ones he inflicts on his naive patients! As per many previous comments about Dr. Keeling from other former patients, I strongly advise potential patients to seek any other dermatologist in Edmonton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I wasn't at the Appointment my daughter had with this Dr. as I'm in Cape Breton, and she is in Alberta, all i can say is he is lucky i wasn't, she called be after the app. Crying Hysterically about the way he treated her, she left his office and will not return

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I had my first ever "non-professional" experience with a medical doctor when I saw Dr. Keeling. He told me I smelled so good he wanted to lick me! ( It was my vanilla perfume he liked.)I felt awkward. He then proceeded to do the same treatment a month apart , one time pre-cleansing my face and applying a post treatment, the next time yelling at me for having make-up on and coming to the dermatologist ( I was at work all day prior to my dr. visit! ) , not cleaning my face before the procedure and not doing any post treatment like he did the first time. I was shocked at the difference between the two visits for the same treatment and requested to my GP that he recommend a new dermatologist. I also shared my experience with my GP and he was shocked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I felt so demeaned by Dr. Keeling. No one should be meant to feel the way that he made me feel. It's not my fault I have a skin issue, and you should be helping me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Keeling is a bit condescending. He made me feel like my skin issue was my fault. I left feeling embarrassed. His bedside manor was lacking. He may be punctual but hes in and then right back out of the room before you get a chance to ask him anything. If I could go back in time, I would not have gone to him.
Visit him if you want to feel bad about yourself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

One of the most professional and down to earth doctors I've every seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

wanted to use Dr. Keeling again as I had seen him before and was informed by my referring physician that he was not taking me as a patient. Agree that he doesn't have very good people skills---told me my mother didn't take very good care of me---hard to hear when you are an elderly patient yourself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Very knowledgeable, however very rude and arrogant!!! His assistants are just as rude and need to work on people skills!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2689236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I was very pleased at how well I was treated, and especially the excellent surgery that was done on a small Basel cell cancer. Absolutely no pain after until healing. I would reccommend Dr, Keeling to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Was very impressed with Dr. keeling and his staff. They were all very courteous and made me feel very comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend this Dr to anyone,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658545].votes_count ]]