You may also like

Rate Dr. Chris Keeling

Dr. Chris Keeling's Ratings

I have been in 4 times now to have treatments. Dr. Keeling has made it to ONE of those appointments.....his staff does all of his work. Good thing they are pleasant enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I would never recommend Dr Keeling to anyone! I waited for 6 month for an appointment and when he saw my bleeding mole he said it's nothing and sent me home. I went to a different Dermatologist for a second opinion and he removed it for me and it actually tested positive!!
It was carcinoma . Well thank you so much Dr Keeling what a great help you are to people!?
Luckily i went with my instinct and did not listen to this arrogant clown..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2786609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Keeling was most helpful for my problem. Many of you are referring to Beth as a nurse, she is not a nurse of any kind (LPN, RN or RPN) and she should not be insinuating to anyone that she might be! Ask who your care team are- you have aright to ask them to introduce themselves and their credentials - don't assume a uniform & nametag=nurse!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Felt like I was imposing being at my appointment that I waited for 5 months for a skin lesion, tried to cancel a appointment after getting a ref feral to another derm cannot get through to office it feels like phone tag with his office !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Extremely rude and arrogant doctor. The experience was both demeaning and condescending. I highly suggested to my doctor to never refer a patient to him again. No one deserves to be treated derogatorily from their specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Keeling is an uncaring, arrogant physician with a support staff that is conspicuously unpleasant and untrained. He has no regard for cosmetic considerations and he even self-servingly defends major scarring caused by his office's industrial-strength techniques, even for the removal for a small wart! When one questions Dr, Keeling about the carelessness and outcomes of his work (some of which he simply delegates to administration staff so he can return to the hallway for more coffee) he simply points to his mangled left forearm --- like a 19th Century pirate --- and reminds patients that he has worse scars than the ones he inflicts on his naive patients! As per many previous comments about Dr. Keeling from other former patients, I strongly advise potential patients to seek any other dermatologist in Edmonton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I wasn't at the Appointment my daughter had with this Dr. as I'm in Cape Breton, and she is in Alberta, all i can say is he is lucky i wasn't, she called be after the app. Crying Hysterically about the way he treated her, she left his office and will not return

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I had my first ever "non-professional" experience with a medical doctor when I saw Dr. Keeling. He told me I smelled so good he wanted to lick me! ( It was my vanilla perfume he liked.)I felt awkward. He then proceeded to do the same treatment a month apart , one time pre-cleansing my face and applying a post treatment, the next time yelling at me for having make-up on and coming to the dermatologist ( I was at work all day prior to my dr. visit! ) , not cleaning my face before the procedure and not doing any post treatment like he did the first time. I was shocked at the difference between the two visits for the same treatment and requested to my GP that he recommend a new dermatologist. I also shared my experience with my GP and he was shocked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I felt so demeaned by Dr. Keeling. No one should be meant to feel the way that he made me feel. It's not my fault I have a skin issue, and you should be helping me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Keeling is a bit condescending. He made me feel like my skin issue was my fault. I left feeling embarrassed. His bedside manor was lacking. He may be punctual but hes in and then right back out of the room before you get a chance to ask him anything. If I could go back in time, I would not have gone to him.
Visit him if you want to feel bad about yourself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734174].votes_count ]]