Rate Dr. Chris Keeling

Dr. Chris Keeling's Ratings

I Found Dr. Keeling to be very rude, thought he knew it all, did not listen to what I was asking. Did not answer my questions, horrible and rude, as far as the staff, the same rude, know it all types that did not give you the time at all. Do not use this Dermatologist unless you want to feel terrible when you leave. Bedside manner awful. I cannot stress how awful this experience was.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

While Dr. Keeling tackled the mole removals on son's neck quickly and neatly, I found his demeanor to be very arrogant and condescending. This was our second visit, and our first visit was very different, he was very friendly and approachable. I'm not sure if the fact that he had a medical student with him made today the difference in how he spoke to me, but it was very uncomfortable for me to ask questions. I was made to feel stupid and was called a "worrying mother". I take my children's heath care seriously and was discounted as neurotic. Will request a different dermatologist if the need arises again.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Extremely rude and arrogant! I have been to see Dr. Keeling many times, so this comment is not based on 1 visit; where he could have been having a "bad day". When he is alone, he is not as condescending and rude, but if he has other staff members with him, his behavior is much worse. I have done nothing to provoke this behavior, but it has gotten to the point where I simply won't ask any questions.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

I was not pleased with my visit. I had a skin issue and I have been trying to figure it out for months. I was interupted by Dr. Keeling and felt like I was not being listened to at all. I found him to be rude and insulting. I will not go back, unless it is to see Mo (male nurse) he is awesome!!!!!

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

I read the comments about Dr Keeling and some were negative, though my experience couldn't have been better. I could say that it was a very pleasant experience, if you can say that about any operation. Dr and all staff were so helpful and as I had my operation they chatted away and made me feel relaxed. I was in and out in no time. 10 out of 10 from me.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

This man did an exceptional job for me in getting a facial mol removed. He does not use lazers. The cut is only half the length of the one left by a different specialist in Regina for an equally sized mol. I highly recommend, definitely a pro. Friendly guy with good sense of humour. Plus I was kinda fast-tracked through and got it removed on my first visit. $400, which will be wiped if it turns out to be cancerous....worth the cash to get it done right.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

From reading many reviews of Dr Keeling, it seems he may have a Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde complex. He does turn on charm when it comes to 'visiting' with the patient, but when it comes to discussing the issue, he becomes very condescending as though to say, "Shut up, you're just the patient, you couldn't possibly tell me something I don't already know." I went to see Keeling about a cist on my foot. After I'd already waited4months to see him Doc wanted to 'book a procedure' that would require me to come back5weeks later. I tried to tell him some of my background that would affect how he deals with this issue, but his answer to almost everything was "that's got nothing to do with it." This should have been my cue to run while I still have2good feet, but I went ahead with the procedure. As Dr took stitches out3weeks after surgery, the wound opened right up. He said "these things happen. Come back if it gets infected." 4months&3infections later, a plastic surgeon has stepped in to fix the mess

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

My husband has been ill for a long time, and especially ill in the past two years. He has been to see many doctors and almost all of those doctors have told him that he is not ill - it's all in his head. One of the first things Dr Keeling said to my husband in the initial appointment is "You're not crazy. There is something wrong with you and I am going to find out what it is." We are so thankful that we have finally found a doctor who is going to DO HIS JOB and take the time to find out what is making my husband so sick.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Keeling is funny and efficient and gets right to the point. Some of his staff however are two of the rudest people I have ever dealt with. One of the nurses was so unbelievably rude to my son and myself. She could have just told me to shut up and it would have been more polite than her arrogant ignorant attitude. Also the receptionist was incredibly rude on the phone when I called in to confirm my appointments ( which I had been told to do) It is unfortunate that when waiting for an appointment for two months a nurse has to be so nasty .. never in my life have I had to deal with someone as unkind and unfriendly as these women. It is shameful that people in this profession get away with treating people like dirt.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag