Rate Dr. Chris Keeling

Dr. Chris Keeling's Ratings

Amy and Dr. Keeling are amazing. They are treating acne scars on my face. They truly are making a huge difference in my skin and giving me some hope back in my life. They are the best at what they do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Amy and Dr. Keeling have changed my life. I am currently getting treatments for acne scars and see a big improvement. They are absolutely the best that there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Would not recommend this physician. He is very rude and condescending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I have been seeing Dr keeling for about 5 Years..about 6-8 times a year. He is truly wonderful, kind and professional. amazing staff, nurses, especially beth...glad I took the time to read comments as I have nothing but positive..A++++++++++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

This doctor doesn't seem to have even a minute to see you. He is arrogant and makes you feel you are an annoyance to him. I would not recommend this guy to anyone. I think he needs to fall off his high horse. ...terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr. Keeling provided a second opinion concerning an AK and possible MOHs Surgery...He removed a Wisdom Spot which healed so quickly...He is extremely competent and caring...The office staff were excellent...I will return to Dr. Keeling with any skin issues...THANK YOU...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2563680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr Keeling has a great bedside manner made me relaxed and did the procedure very well I thank him and his team would definently go see him again if needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Overall I had a great experience at Dr. Keeling's office. I went in once to have a cyst on my forehead checked out and then once again to have it removed. I did not have to wait long past my appointment times. The staff were all very friendly, including Dr. Keeling. I liked the fact that the doctor and staff educated me about what the treatment I was receiving. The nurse also gave good information about healing. Although the Doctor seemed rushed and could have slowed down a little bit, I was very happy with my visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I Found Dr. Keeling to be very rude, thought he knew it all, did not listen to what I was asking. Did not answer my questions, horrible and rude, as far as the staff, the same rude, know it all types that did not give you the time at all. Do not use this Dermatologist unless you want to feel terrible when you leave. Bedside manner awful. I cannot stress how awful this experience was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

While Dr. Keeling tackled the mole removals on son's neck quickly and neatly, I found his demeanor to be very arrogant and condescending. This was our second visit, and our first visit was very different, he was very friendly and approachable. I'm not sure if the fact that he had a medical student with him made today the difference in how he spoke to me, but it was very uncomfortable for me to ask questions. I was made to feel stupid and was called a "worrying mother". I take my children's heath care seriously and was discounted as neurotic. Will request a different dermatologist if the need arises again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455599].votes_count ]]