Rate Dr. Deirdre A. Jenkins

Dr. Deirdre A. Jenkins's Ratings

I refer to Dr. Jenkins as my Tom Baker Angel. She is the epitome of knowledge and grace and I would not be the survivor I am if God hadn't granted me the gift of having her on my team. I am blessed. Her easy and straightforward manner are invaluable and I know that I and my family appreciate her immensely. Every question is met with kindness and honesty and every possible avenue of care is exercised when she is in your corner. Thank you Dr. Jenkins. You are phenomenal and I am grateful. XOXO

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

I had my first appointment with Dr. Jenkins today and it was one of the best doctor experiences I've ever had. She took the time to know and understand the situation then draw up a plan. She then gave me the resources so I can help myself with my blood issues. It means a lot to know that at least one doctor ACTUALLY cares. I'm so happy I was referred by SCH to her. :)

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Jenkins is the most knowledgeable, patient and understanding doctor I have been too. I have seen a lot of doctors but she is one of the best! I would recommend her to anyone that needs a hematologist. There have been times were she will call you even on weekends to see how you are feeling and if you need to talk about your situation. Where can you find a physician in this day and age to do this for their patients. Thank you Dr. Jenkins for being such a wonderful human being and a wonderful doctor.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

I too love Dr Jenkins. I transferred to her practice after a bad experience with another oncologist and the difference was remarkable. She took whatever time I needed to explain things and did not mind the many questions I had, especially at the beginning. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Jenkins to anyone. She is most wonderful!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2008 | flag

Was a team member during my affliction with ALL. An absolute genuine person. Bottom line, Deidre, you rock. Thx again, it has been a great 7 years still doin' well because of you and the rest of the 'team'.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2007 | flag

Dr Jenkins treats my 82 year old mother for a rare blood disorder. Dr Jenkins has a wonderful, compassionate manner and takes time to have a conversation with my mother when she is explaining details to her. (She'll listen patiently when my mom talks about all her family). She monitors my mother closely and will call her personally any time a concern comes up with the blood count. Because of my mother's age, she is more emotionally dependant, and Dr Jenkins treats her with great gentleness. We were very lucky that Dr Jenkins took on my mother's case.

Submitted May 14, 2007 | flag

wonderful doctor she will call you back if you need a question answered always smiling even in the job she does is difficult she always has time for you

Submitted March 21, 2007 | flag

Very competant Hematologist and an extremly nice person. Difficult to see as she is a staff doctor, but you can try for a direct referral from a GP.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2006 | flag