You may also like

Rate Dr. Jacques A. Bouchard

Dr. Jacques A. Bouchard's Ratings

Dr. Bouchard, 'looked at' my MRI results and claimed that they were inconclusive and that for an extra $200 that he would take a closer look. The surgeon that did my spine surgery said that the MRI results showed, "Severe Degenerative Disc Disease". It was plainly indicated on the MRI assessment notes. Dr. Bouchard is a money grubber, only interested on praying on people in pain and finding new ways to make a buck. Very low integrity in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I can't thank Dr Bouchard enough, for all he's done for me these last 18 months. Just awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Bouchard. Don't want to go into the details, but I would highly recommend another surgeon, especially if you need cervical surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr. Bouchard performed a disk replacement surgery on my lower back. There were some issues during the surgery and during follow up, and he was very helpful and attentive in helping me get through it. I would definitely recommend him. Very knowledgeable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr Bouchard saved me from losing the use of my left hand and from suffering the same fate as Christopher Reeve, by performing 2 seperate cervical surgeries over the past 2 and a half years. I have every confidence in his ability and am grateful to have had him perform surgery on my neck and treat me in between. My neck now feels better than it ever has over the past 10 years and I have peace of mind that my neck will outlast the remainder of my contract on this planet...Craig Stephens

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1845785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Dr. Bouchard, is, and has been for the last 8 years that I have been his patient, a very caring doctor. He has always taken the time to listen to my concerns, & has always answered my questions. I believe that he will do anything possible to help & alleviate pain if it is in his power to do so. The staff is always friendly, courteous, as well as always returns calls. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bouchard & his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1845784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

On second appointment with him, and what a waste of time. He actually just sits there and gives know insight or acts like he cares. I asked if maybe he could do a MRI or something to see what's going on and and he stated, that would waste tax payer dollars. In my option, he a a waste of our tax payer dollars. How much did he make of those 2 appointments, because he actually did nothing. As a result I will never go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Originally thought that Dr. Bouchard was wonderful and he has helped me through multiple back surgeries - but over the years that I have been going to see him, its been getting worse (his attitude, lack of knowledge and respect from the staff) I feel like because I am a Work Comp case I am the bottom of the bucket. I constantly don't get call backs from the receptionist for making appointment's and the last time I was in to see him due to continued pain, I was surprised that he told me there was nothing wrong with me (while using 2 & 3 year old exerays & MRI reports!) and that I had his new fancy word "phantom pain"!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

disappointed to have to pay for initial consult and then the wait time to see him was lengthy. Cancelled my appointment and found a better surgeon to perform my surgery. Should not have to pay to see a specialist in Alberta this should is not the USA and not elective surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. Bouchard saved my life. I had a terrible snow mobiling accident 4 years ago where my C1, C5 and 6 were broken. His kindness, patience, professionalism and expert care is what saved my life and allowed me to regain full recovery. Thank you, Dr. Bouchard for everything you have done for my family and I.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1845780].votes_count ]]