Rate Dr. Gregory A. Kline

Dr. Gregory A. Kline's Ratings

Dr. Kline could not have been more helpful and was able to improve my hypertension. I feel better than I have for several years. Highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Cares more about what his colleagues think of him than trying to improve my condition. Not helpful, extremely arrogant (especially for an internist). I have been to dozens of specialists and would recommend all of them over this man. Absolute worst.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Kline was excellent in his discussion with me. He reviewed my medical history and tests with me and talked about treatment. He answered all of my questions, set up a treatment plan and created a plan of follow-up. He and his office staff were efficient and thorough. I felt totally looked after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr Kline is in need of a new career - he likes to give diagnoses based on the obvious symptoms without any kind of clinical investigation...essentially the less he has to do the better. As his "specialty" is Hypertension, you would think that he would show more concern than he does - essentially if you are referred to the man, ask for someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Very curious, smart and professional doctor. The best that I have ever met

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

What a really nice man. Had all my results in front of him. Discussed the best options for me. I felt very looked after. Wonderful bedside manner. Told my work friends afterwards, I could have wrapped him up and took him home. (Hope that makes you smile, Dr Kline!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Absolutely useless. Told me I had a cancerous tumor in my throat just by feeling my throat though the trainee couldn't feel anything - emergency ultrasound ordered by my family doctor - no tumor or lump found! Never did solve my diabetic issues. Now I am finally going to a real doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Kline is an exceptional clinician, very personable and has excellent bed side manners. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Very knowledgable and patient doctor. Highly recommended.This doctor spends the time to fully explain every aspect of your condition in understandable terms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

I found Dr. Kline did not give me all the information about my condition . He was too busy trying to entertain the med student he had with him then to answer any of my questions, I felt he did not want to entertain any of my questions nor did he want to give me all the information about what was going on with my condition. All I felt he wanted was to push surgery on me that I did not want at that time , what I really wanted was more information not the brush off!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1845886].votes_count ]]