Dr. Gregory A. Kline

Dr. Gregory A. Kline

Rate Dr. Gregory A. Kline

Dr. Gregory A. Kline's Ratings

Dr Kline is in need of a new career - he likes to give diagnoses based on the obvious symptoms without any kind of clinical investigation...essentially the less he has to do the better. As his "specialty" is Hypertension, you would think that he would show more concern than he does - essentially if you are referred to the man, ask for someone else.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

Very curious, smart and professional doctor. The best that I have ever met

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

What a really nice man. Had all my results in front of him. Discussed the best options for me. I felt very looked after. Wonderful bedside manner. Told my work friends afterwards, I could have wrapped him up and took him home. (Hope that makes you smile, Dr Kline!)

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

Absolutely useless. Told me I had a cancerous tumor in my throat just by feeling my throat though the trainee couldn't feel anything - emergency ultrasound ordered by my family doctor - no tumor or lump found! Never did solve my diabetic issues. Now I am finally going to a real doctor.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kline is an exceptional clinician, very personable and has excellent bed side manners. I highly recommend him!

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgable and patient doctor. Highly recommended.This doctor spends the time to fully explain every aspect of your condition in understandable terms.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Kline did not give me all the information about my condition . He was too busy trying to entertain the med student he had with him then to answer any of my questions, I felt he did not want to entertain any of my questions nor did he want to give me all the information about what was going on with my condition. All I felt he wanted was to push surgery on me that I did not want at that time , what I really wanted was more information not the brush off!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kline is great... I've been seeing him for a few years now (for my hypertension), and he is very understanding and listens to your concerns. He knew that I was worried about having the nurses/doctors take extreme measures during the delivery of my first child (due to an ongoing blood pressure issue, that was otherwise under control). He went above and beyond, and made sure that they understood my situation. A fantastic doctor overall... my only complaint is the long wait time I encountered most appointments, but it was well worth the wait to see a doctor who ACTUALLY listens to you.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

I've realized that this doctor was very knowledgeable; however every visit to his office was pure frustration.

Submitted June 5, 2011 | flag

He is a good listner. polite.Female assistant very good. For whatever reason he does not contact me with test resuts and explanation of them .I believe his secretary is responsible for this .It is a shame,because it is effecting his reputation, and the medical profession as a whole.I hope you address this situation Doctor Kline...thank you.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag