Rate Dr. Tim A. Corba

Dr. Tim A. Corba's Ratings

I tried to make an appointment today based on all these glowing reviews that Dr. Corba respects your choices as parent. Sadly, they will not except patients that do not vaccinate, so this doctor would not see my children. (so much for personal choice)

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

We have been with Dr. Corba's practice since he opened. He and his staff are very competent and pleasant. I can always get in to see him the same day I call. He is caring and willing to listen to my concerns and ideas. Our family is blessed to have Dr. Corba caring for our children. I am glad his practice has remained independent from hospital ownership.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

We LOVE Dr. Corba! He is amazing with all 3 of my kids ages 7-newborn. He actually takes the time to listen to any concerns and any worries I have due to my google searches :). He is understanding and allows me to follow my instincts on what is best god MY kids. I couldn't ask for a better pediatrician! It's nice to have someone who truely cares and wants to do what is best for children instead of thinking about what will make him the most money!! If you need a pediatrician this doctor is THE BEST!!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Corba and his staff are amazing! We have needed to see them often this year. They have always taken my concerns seriously and trusted my maternal instincts. I am so thankful to have found them!

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Corba is a wonderful pediatrician. His office staff is also great! Always able to get an appointment. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tim Corba is amazing with my children, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Corba is very knowledgeable and friendly. We have never had issues making appointments. I love that he treats my children like people and asks them what is going on instead. He is also willing to see all three of my children at once instead of requiring seperate appointments and remains calm and focused through what can be, literally, a three ring circus.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag