Dr. Justin Norris

Dr. Justin Norris

Rate Dr. Justin Norris

Dr. Justin Norris's Ratings

In my opinion Dr. Norris is a great Optometrist. Recently both my wife and I each had separate appointments with Dr. Norris to get updated prescriptions for our eye glasses. In addition to testing for the new prescription, in my case Dr. Norris performed certain other tests with his high tech equipment and as a result referred me to a leading retinal specialist, who then diagnosed that I had an impending detaching retina. That specialist then operated on me that very evening. In the case of my dear wife, Dr. Norris also detected other potential problems and on his own initiative sent a letter expressing his concerns to the eye specialist that my wife was seeing for unrelated problems. Again, that specialist confirmed Dr. Norris' concerns and has agreed to monitor my wife for these newly detected problems. Dr Norris staff was always pleasant and the appointments punctual. I have recommended Dr. Norris to many friends and acquaintances. He is quite simply in my opinion EXCELLENT.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Norris is an amazing optometrist. I have seen him for my entire life, and it has been a great experience every single time I have had my eyes checked. Firstly, the staff has always been extremely kind, helpful and cooperative, helping to ensure that there is no miscommunications between doctor and patient. Every time we see Dr. Norris, he always brings a positive attitude. He is extremely well-informed and informative. He carries out his exams in detail and is not afraid to answer any questions you may have. He sincerely wants to guarantee that the patient understands what he is doing. He is a fixer, but he is one that does it properly, and does it when it is the proper time for it. For example, I could use -0.25 lenses to every so slightly improve my vision, but I would be at -0.25 vision for the rest of my life. But he always says to me, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Every visit is a great experience for me. Overall, a great staff and an amazing optometrist.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

I BEG YOU NOT TO BELIVE ONLINE RATING PLEASE, BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL "FAKE". 9 MTHS AGO ( AUGUST, 2013)I WENT TO THIS DOCTOR FOR PRESCRIPTION JUST BECAUSE HE HAD GOOD ONLINE RATINGS AND GAVE ME READER + 1.50 AND I SPEND MORE THEN 600$ FOR MY GLASSES AND FRAME. I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH MY GLASSES.8 MTHS LATER I WENT TO A ANOTHER OPTAMETRIST AND THEY GAVE ME + 2.25 READER.I THEN WENT BACK TO DR JUSTIN AND AFTER TESTING HE TOLD ME TO CONTINUE + 1.50 AND SUGGESTED OFFICE LENSES EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HIM THAT I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH PREVIOUS PRESCRIPTION. WHEN I CONFRONTED HIM BY SHOWING THE PRESCRIPTION FROM THE OTHER OPTAMETRIST HE THEN AGREE THAT I NEED +2.25. OMG! THIS IS SHOCKING. HOW DID HE GET GOOD RATING????? SECONDLY HIS STAF ARE VERY RUDE, EVEN THOUGH HE GAVE ME A "WRONG PRESCRIPTIO" THEY MADE ME PAY 45$.PLEASE FOR YOUR FAMILY SAKE THINK TWICE BEFORE CONSIDERING SO CALLED "ONLINE RATINGS" THEY ARE "FAKE"

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Great office all around-have recommended them to friends & co-workers

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

My husband, children and I have been going to Dr. Norris for 10 years and have always received the highest standard of care. The front staff is friendly and accommadating. Dr. Norris explains every procedure in detail, and has much ethusiasm for his profession.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

The best I have been to answers all my questions and concerns .. explained everything that he was doing ... The staff is just a helpful.. will be my only Optometrist

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Justin is the best optometrist ever. He has modern, up to date equipment which is well explained. He made me a pair of reading glasses which reopened the wonderful world of reading, no more headbobbing. For this I will be forever grateful. My regular glasses are perfect. Exams are thorough and not rushed, very professional. He is happy and friendly and willingly answers all questions. A great Optometrist !!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

I really don't know where people get their ideas - I saw this Doctor- material was over priced, services were not explained, I had to seek another opinion which ended up costing me even more money- what a disappointment based on the past reviews!

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable and informative. I also felt that I could trust him and that I was under no pressure to take products or procedures that I do not need. Indeed, I was cautioned about the implications of taking glasses before I started to wear them. Highly recommended.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2010 | flag

Dr, Justin es el mejor optometrista en Calgary, en tiempo donde el tiempo es dinero, el se tomo casi una hora en explicarme paso a paso acerca de mi salud ocular e incluso me derivo a un especialista solo para asegurarse de que todo estuviera en optimas condiciones, su staff es super amable y pacientisimo, aqui no gastas tu dinero, lo inviertes en tu salud y tranquilidad. Super puntuales y preocupadisimos de darte referrals en el menor tiempo posible.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag