Rate Dr. Heather Daverne

Dr. Heather Daverne's Ratings

Dr. Heather Daverne is one of the most professional doctors I've ever seen. She took the time to understand my symptoms and did a thorough neurological test that my family doctor never bothered to do . Not many physicians have the experience, patience and the great personality that Dr Daverne has. Ahmed

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Daverne was pleasant, informative and accurate in her diagnosis. She was thorough and took the time to ensure I had the information I needed.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

It is so great to find a family doctor who listens, asks questions and truly cares. She is always kind, knowledgeable and efficient. I really can't say enough good things about her as a doctor. While it can be difficult to get through to the clinic staff at the desk when calling, I have never had to wait more than a week or two for a non-urgent appointment. They do offer walk-in appointments for more urgent matters. Compared to other doctors and clinics, I have had to wait very little for Dr. Daverne, and she's a doctor who is worth waiting for! As others have said, she's not afraid to refer or consult, when needed, and she seeks the patient's input as well. If you get a chance to sign-on to her patient list, do so!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Daverne has now moved to Ottawa and is working out of the Activecare Medical Clinic (Klondike Rd, Kanata). She's my new doctor and I couldn't be more pleased. She is very caring and empathetic, listens well and seems very knowledgeable, but isn't afraid to consult if necessary. I concur with all the other excellent ratings given here and consider myself very lucky to have been able not only to find a doctor at all (not easy in today's health environment), but to have found one as good as Dr. Daverne.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

A very busy Doctor for a reason. She's great! She has never failed to help myself, my wife or our three kids.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Daverne is excellent, and has more training than the average GP esp in OB/GYN. The staff at Lakeside seem miserable and that translates to grumpy atmosphere in the waiting area. Dr. Daverne seems rushed. Be prepared with your questions and she will help you really well.

Submitted April 21, 2009 | flag

Even though you have to wait for months to get an appointment (even if you only need a prescription renewal and you try to book it about a month before you run out of your pills), Dr. Daverne is an excellent doc. I trust her and I feel comfortable with her. I believe that she is knowledgeable, thorough, and kind. I have seen a couple of other docs now (trying to find one closer to my house), and have really disliked them. I will now be driving to the far opposite side of the city to keep seeing Dr. Daverne.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2007 | flag

We love Dr. Daverne she is the best, but her receptionist are terrible. Iait for months to get in with her and then we get there and the appointment has been cancelled without a phonecall and then I have to wait for another 3 to 4 months for another appoinment. I am very upset about this whole ordeal. I wish she had more time for her patients. We love her to death.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2007 | flag

Dr. Daverne is Fantastic!!! Our children and both my wife & I have benefitted from her expertise from day 1. Thanks you very much Heather.

Submitted April 5, 2007 | flag

Dr. D is absolutely amazing, very helpful, and always remembers us. The one horrible down fall, is her schedule. She is soooo busy that when our kids are ill we end up taking them to a walk in because we can never get into see her. On the occassions we do see her she is just wonderful.

Submitted April 5, 2007 | flag