Rate Dr. J. Francois De Jager

Dr. J. Francois De Jager's Ratings

Dr De Jager performed scope on both shoulders ... spectacular!! Years of pain and just when I thought I was going to have to live with this pain, Dr De Jager does scope on the rotator cuffs and wow fantastic work. Healing well and very happy. Thank you so much Dr De Jager !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Extremely patient, knowledgeable and caring dr, Has performed a scope, knee reconstruction and elbow release on me with success. Took the time to order MRI's and follow up appointments. He is always pleasant and takes the time to explain the procedure to you and the possible outcomes. Ensures follow-up, recovery and rehabilitation prior to discharge. Highly recommend:) Near impossible to get through to office staff though:( the phone line is always busy or unanswered.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1847124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Amazing surgeon and excellent bedside manner. We couldn't have hand picked a better surgeon for our daughter. (And the cast clinic at RGH is one of the best run programs in Saskatchewan health care! - what a gem!)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1847123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

Excellent Dr. Not only in his skills as a surgeon, but also his people skills. Did reconstructive surgery of my knee, and you would never know I had surgery. Think my knee is much stronger now. Once my knee was healed, and after having my physiotherapy, I have not had 1 single problem. My knee is like brand new. Thank you Dr De Jager, you are the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

Dr. De Jager is a excellent, calm, focused and patient surgeon. He repaired a partial tear in my right knee meniscus and I am doing well after only a few weeks. Wait time was long about 5 months from the time I was to initially meet with him until after surgery. I would highly recommend him for his attention to detail and caring attitude about his patient. Staff was helpful and treated me with kindness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

His office is run very poorly. Referrals are not followed up on. He operated on my wife and made serious mistakes. He did not take responsibility for his mistakes. Do not go to this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

I had rotor cuff surgery and I cannot say enough about Dr. Dejager, I have full use of my right arm. Surgery and recovery were not pleasant but it was worth it and Dr. Dejager took a true interest in my recovery. Would 100% recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Amputated my leg below the knee some eight and a half years ago. The way the amputation was performed I still have been unable to find a prosthetist who could fit me with a "Properly" fitted prosthesis. Would never seek his services nor would I ever recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Easily best Ortho in Regina. Fixed spiral fracture of right fibula and rupture of the deltoid ligament in my ankle. In physio now, my therapist said my surgeon did an incredible job repairing the damage. Was my bad ankle, will probably now be my good ankle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847117].votes_count ]]