You may also like

Rate Dr. J. Francois De Jager

Dr. J. Francois De Jager's Ratings

Dr De Jäger was excellent and gave my son prompt surgery for a spiral fracture. His receptionist is excellent! She is so friendly and accommodating ! You've got a good one Dr De Jager:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

my husband has had this DR for many years thru so many dislocations and arm surgeries, the DR has been top notch. he is very smart and a very wonderful person to actually talk with ( he doesn't have the God complex thankfully ) we have had our son to him as well as a emerg and he was so calm and good to him. our family really appreciates this DR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

This Dr. Replaced both my knees a year ago. No problems so far. Very happy with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

My son's shoulder was unstable after recurrent dislocations that happened while waiting over 8 months for another orthopedic surgeon in Regina to put him on a surgical wait list. We were referred to Dr. De Jager by an ER doctor when my son's shoulder would no longer stay in place after a dislocation. Dr. De Jager saw my son the next day and did surgery within hours. I would highly recommend Dr. De Jager to anyone needing surgery!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr De Jager performed scope on both shoulders ... spectacular!! Years of pain and just when I thought I was going to have to live with this pain, Dr De Jager does scope on the rotator cuffs and wow fantastic work. Healing well and very happy. Thank you so much Dr De Jager !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Extremely patient, knowledgeable and caring dr, Has performed a scope, knee reconstruction and elbow release on me with success. Took the time to order MRI's and follow up appointments. He is always pleasant and takes the time to explain the procedure to you and the possible outcomes. Ensures follow-up, recovery and rehabilitation prior to discharge. Highly recommend:) Near impossible to get through to office staff though:( the phone line is always busy or unanswered.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1847124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Amazing surgeon and excellent bedside manner. We couldn't have hand picked a better surgeon for our daughter. (And the cast clinic at RGH is one of the best run programs in Saskatchewan health care! - what a gem!)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1847123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

Excellent Dr. Not only in his skills as a surgeon, but also his people skills. Did reconstructive surgery of my knee, and you would never know I had surgery. Think my knee is much stronger now. Once my knee was healed, and after having my physiotherapy, I have not had 1 single problem. My knee is like brand new. Thank you Dr De Jager, you are the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

Dr. De Jager is a excellent, calm, focused and patient surgeon. He repaired a partial tear in my right knee meniscus and I am doing well after only a few weeks. Wait time was long about 5 months from the time I was to initially meet with him until after surgery. I would highly recommend him for his attention to detail and caring attitude about his patient. Staff was helpful and treated me with kindness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

His office is run very poorly. Referrals are not followed up on. He operated on my wife and made serious mistakes. He did not take responsibility for his mistakes. Do not go to this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847120].votes_count ]]