Rate Dr. John Moneck

Dr. John Moneck's Ratings

Average overworked physician. He will listen to you but you have to be persistent and not be intimidated by doctors. Once you have built a raport with him he's pretty attentive to needs, but you need to ask questions and sometimes make specifice requests for tests or referels.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

Rude and unproffesional. Completely lacks social skills and didn't make me feel at ease at all. Only reason I decided to let him perform my surgery was because he could get me in earlier than the other surgeon. Avoid if you can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2008

I think this Doctor is the RUDEST, UNPROFESSIONAL DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET.I don't think HE ever heard the word "Patient Privacy". My father waited over a year to get a colonoscopy appt.Then finally they get back to us with the appt, we informed his staff that my father had colonoscopy done already six months ago by another wonderful doctor. And they still insisted that my Dad should still come in for another one, my Dad did not eat for almost 2 days and had that medication taken before you have colonoscopy. Then we informed again the nurse in the hospital that my Dad just recently had one, then DR. MOMOH come up to us, rudely,yelling to my Dad in front of so many people in the hospital. He told my Dad " YOU JUST WAISTED MY TIME ", He did not even let my Dad explain, it should be his office fault why he was there in the first place. My Dad tried to explain a few times, but he kept on interrupting him.SO UNCOMPASSIONATE, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL,UNPLEASANT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2008

A very good doctor God used him in saving my life when you meet him you could tell that the lord almighty uses him in touching people life thank you Dr John Momoh i am really greatful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2007

Dr. Momoh savid my life in 2000. I had a large lump on my breast that no one seemed to take seriously. Finally being sent to Dr. Momoh he had me in hospital fairly quickly for a formal biospy on a friday after which I was supposed to have been released. He arranged for me to stay in and operate on the saturday (which they dont normally do)I had a radical mastectomy. That was 7 years ago and I'm doing just fine. Thanks to Dr. Momoh who I believe saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

He has a HORRIBLE bedside manner. After an office appointment where he called my daughter Fat (3 times within 1 minute), we decided to find another surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Momoh made a great job on my incision. He Sewed me up in sucha way as to diminish the thickness of my abdominal incision.which of course made my incisional scar very much reduced!!!I rate him a 5 all the way...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2007

Dr. Mohmoh is a terrific guy. I never did have my surgery (for reasons not attributed to the Dr.) but did have a lengthy consultation with him. We had a great discussion and he actually helped me deal with a personal issue not directly related to why I was visiting. He is a very caring man and it shows. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2007

i rate this doctor well for the only reason that my mom sees him and she is very happy with dr momoh........if mom is happy, im happy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2007

Amazing surgeon he is very thorough and will take every precaution to ensure your health is A1. He is probably the most competent MD's in the city

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847719].votes_count ]]