Rate Dr. Tim Ross

Dr. Tim Ross's Ratings

I am no longer a patient of Dr. Ross' after I went to him early in my pregnancy. His student couldn't find a heartbeat at 13 weeks and Dr. Ross didn't even try. He brushed off our concerns and said oh well, we'll find it in 4 weeks at your next appointment. He told me to take meds which are blatantly contraindicated in pregnancy and my OB was shocked and how little knowledge he had of prenatal care! After that appointment I never went back. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Following closely in his father's footsteps, Dr. Tim Ross is every bit efficient and knowledgeable as his father was. He treats you as though you are the only patient that matters when he's in the examination room with you. He has seen me through some rough patches with my health and I am grateful to have hm as my family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

If the criteria are, as I believe they should be, competence, completeness, concern and compassion, Dr. Ross is exceptional. He is not only a good doctor, he is a good person, which explains why he sees people and not patients when they walk into his office. I have seen him enough times for enough different maladies to know I am very fortunate to have him as my doctor. He's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

He took over my care a few years back when his dad "retired". They are both great doctors! I wish I could give him higher than a 5 on the punctuality because he was already in the room when the staff to me in! took me by surprise! Anyway, great doctor; no complaints!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

My family and I have been patients for about a 1 1/2 years - FANTASTIC doctor. Wonderful with our son. He genuinely cares about his patients. We feel VERY blessed abd PROUD to say that Dr. Ross is our family physician.Sincerely, the Hubert Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

i have been with dr ross for a few years now, and i can say that i've never been disappointed with him. when other doctors pat me on the head and say "everythings ok" he actually believed me found out what the problem was and helped me get it fixed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2010

Dr. Ross seemed frustrated, over-emotional, burned out and stressed out. He kept talking about how busy he is and how much he works. Maybe he should take a vacation. His bedside manner is terrible. I felt sorry for the patients after me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. T. Ross for several years now and have nothing but positive praise for his bedside manner, his genuine concern for the health of his patients and his diagnostic skills. I have read the earlier comments dating back a few years about Dr. Ross, which were mostly relating to him asking other doctors' opinions. That's what young doctors do when they are early in their practice...they don't wing it as it is your health they are dealing with. Dr. Ross has developed into a very competent and more than capable doctor that I feel very comfortable with. Great sense of humour too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2009

I have seen Dr.T.Ross at the St.Vital walk-in on a couple of occasions. It was of something that I was embarrassed to seek help for. He was genuinely compasstionate towards me even on the emotional level. I felt as though he truely cared. When I began to cry he handed me a tissue, then made me laugh. It's very nice to see a human being behind the white coat for a change.When I went for a follow up he was truely happy to see me doing well. The medical profession is blessed to have a man of his character.He has strong listening skills, empathy and a positive outlook on peoples natural ability to heal. I appreciate the time and sacrafices he has made to care for others health.(even the ones who complain of him!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Tim you are too far away. Is there any way you can get some office hours again out in the Charleswood area where you know many of your patients still are? The small satelite office on Roblin was great. Please try for another one, even one day a week would be so wonderful. You are a great doctor. We need you closer!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1847746].votes_count ]]