Rate Dr. Eric Seltzer

Dr. Eric Seltzer's Ratings

Dr. Seltzer is the most wonderful person I have met. Not only as a doctor, but in life. He has changed my life completely in the last 15 years of seeing him. He cares about YOUR problems as small as they may be in compare to other patients, he makes you feel important at all times. Thank you Dr. Seltzer for being there for me and my family....

Submitted July 18, 2010 | flag

I met Dr. Seltzer the first time through the walk in while I was losing my first baby over 10 years - he was kind and SO helpful and became my family physician right then. Since then he's seen me through many medical and emotional issues such as my daughter's epilepsy and my husband's heart attack and has ALWAYS been there for me and my daughter who is also his patient. You couldn't ask for a more kind and compassionate doctor who always makes time to speak with you and not rush you out the door. His practice also diagnosed a gall stone blocking my liver when another doctor acted like i was a whiney overreactor to heartburn!!! I would highly recommend him.

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag

Dr Seltzer has been my doctor for close to 20 years. He is kind and caring, a rarity. I consider myself very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

do ppl seem to forget that this dr goes on year long trips... hes in it for the money and not for his patients health and well being. he also likes to talk and not get to the bottom of the problem. i have heard ppl tell me he tells them to book longer appointments to talk.. that takes away time from those who need actual help.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2009 | flag

My family and I have been Dr Seltzer's patients for more than 10 years - and that says everything!!!

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag

I have known Dr. Seltzer for 2 yrs now and have only started seeing him for my own medical care in the last 7 months. I had no idea this kind of doctor existed anymore. Kind, caring, sensitive, brilliant, full of heart, demands to get to the centre of any issue, keeps awesome notes, forgets next to nothing, apologizes profusely if he DOES, all in all an absolute gem, totally rare find for these times. Young, vibrant, please don't go practice somewhere else or become a specialist somewhere else or give it up to work in the hospital! You've helped me to help myself and the care I and my entire family receive from you is 100% priceless.

Submitted March 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Selzer is absolutely the best. He is very knowledgeable and truly cares about the well being of his patients. I have been with him for 16 years and will never change.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag

I am about to change md's because of a move I made three years ago. I will miss the care I received from Eric. I found him both caring and knowledgable. I would recommend him highly.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Seltzer is a very kind and well mannered doctor.. i can sit down and talk to him about anything and everything.. he has been my Doctor for over 14 years..and that will never change

Submitted Dec. 16, 2008 | flag

I have been going to Dr Seltzer for over seven years now, and he is fabulous!! He is fantasic with my boys and he cares not just about your physical state, but your state of mind as well. He has always been extremly thorough and professional. The amazing ladies in the office are the cherry on top, thank you guys!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2008 | flag