Rate Dr. Pamela L. Kurtzhals

Dr. Pamela L. Kurtzhals's Ratings

Although very friendly at first, she considers questions and requests for explanations a personal affront - the sign of an insecure doctor. You as the patient are not entitled to a personal opinion on your own care. You are just another person with a problem. I saved my life by switching my care to a doctor who was caring and compassionate and listened to what I had to say. He found another cancerous tumor that Kurtzhals had left behind because she refused to listen to me and refused to scan another area that did indeed have a tumor. Stay away, her incompetence could kill you.

Submitted June 22, 2013 | flag

She took time with me helping understand what needed to be done, without pressure. Very professional, yet very caring, humble and funny. I was fortunate to have met her for my medical condition.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

The most professional, kind and caring Physician I've ever met.

Submitted April 14, 2009 | flag